General Plenty of Fish

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Hey OP. If there is an area in my life I have done my best work in it’s dating sites. I developed a flawless system to get laid and or find a GF. So far none of the very little advice given is even close. My system takes work and time. You won’t have to go out though and waste money or time in person with someone you find out you don’t like. Are you a good writer and talker on the phone? Are you looking for a GF or just to get laid?

POF to get laid Match for a better class of girl in most cases. My GF is a well trained dermatologist and I met her on Match just for reference.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Meanwhile throb still hasn't worked out what to say to any of the hags on plenty of fish

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No, what gentlemen do is petition for a redress in Private.

What you've done is jump up in Public and grandstand like an attention-whore, compensating for deficiencies in your own life.

A gentleman would have simply sent me a PM and asked that I refrain from touching on a delicate subject, or would have made a simple comment regarding personal sensitivity to the subject in question.

Your response was pretentious and condescending, and was addressed appropriately.
No.

You spoke in public. You will be responded to in public.

I let you know I don't appreciate your crudeness and it was unwarranted and unwelcome.

You thought you would be funny, and when you got called on your immaturity you took the adolescent route and continued rather than apologize.

It stung because you know you are in the wrong and no one likes to feel that way.

However, rather than act like a grown up like the other poster you continued down the path by insulting me for calling you on your faux pas.

You're just grandstanding now because you're in the wrong and hoping to find a moral foothold to justify acting like a child caught with his hand in the cookie jar.
You’re both right.