General Plenty of Fish

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Mother fucking haters.....I’m gonna bury myself in some titties

Fuck all y’all non believers

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Don’t get all excited about the Meet Me thing. That is just to entice you to pay. Never pay anything at POF. The better class of women are on Match. It’s a pay site so if they are willing to pay that usually means they are in a better position in life and or looking for something of substance. What matters is how many answer your messages and how many initiate. Most won’t initiate and the ones with options don’t have to. Your job is to stand out from the crowded inbox of idiots that send them one liners like “Hey sexy”

A couple tips. Never mention their looks or talk about sex. If you don’t bring up sex they will at some point 100%. DO NOT meet any of them until you get to know them by phone first. You can find out all their red flags without leaving your house or wasting money on them. If you get to know them before meeting them sex will also happen first date second at most. It also won’t feel like an awkward interview because you got all that out of the way now you are excited to meet each other and get onto physical things.

Every single one I ended up meeting actually ended up asking me when we were going to meet. If I message 10 chicks 5 won’t answer. I non answer is actually an answer BTW. 2 will answer thanks no thanks. 3 will answer interested. One will usually not make the cut and weed herself out. Usually you end up with 2 good prospects to work with. I am talking about finding someone to date not just fucking. Being witty, funny and a good listener helps.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Don’t get all excited about the Meet Me thing. That is just to entice you to pay. Never pay anything at POF. The better class of women are on Match. It’s a pay site so if they are willing to pay that usually means they are in a better position in life and or looking for something of substance. What matters is how many answer your messages and how many initiate. Most won’t initiate and the ones with options don’t have to. Your job is to stand out from the crowded inbox of idiots that send them one liners like “Hey sexy”

A couple tips. Never mention their looks or talk about sex. If you don’t bring up sex they will at some point 100%. DO NOT meet any of them until you get to know them by phone first. You can find out all their red flags without leaving your house or wasting money on them. If you get to know them before meeting them sex will also happen first date second at most. It also won’t feel like an awkward interview because you got all that out of the way now you are excited to meet each other and get onto physical things.

Every single one I ended up meeting actually ended up asking me when we were going to meet. If I message 10 chicks 5 won’t answer. I non answer is actually an answer BTW. 2 will answer thanks no thanks. 3 will answer interested. One will usually not make the cut and weed herself out. Usually you end up with 2 good prospects to work with. I am talking about finding someone to date not just fucking. Being witty, funny and a good listener helps.
This is a spot on assessment.....I am understanding this game more and more and this is what I’m seeing through conversations.
I have 4 girls going now and they are engaged in the convo and not wasting time; they seem genuine and have no trust in most men they talk to on the site.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Oh fuck sake, I just swiped right on tinder and the chick was a match

Fucking looked at her pic and was like “oh no, we worked together before and she hated me”

Oh well, lolzy’s....can’t wait for her message

She does have big gazangas though

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Another milf said hello and asked what I was looking for and i responded “don’t know yet”

She responded “I’m looking for someone to develop a relationship with, see ya, enjoy your fishing”

Wtf, lol

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I have lots of experience and a good track record on the dating sites. I made so many mistakes early on that little by little I honed out an almost perfect system.

Some more advice on icebreakers. I would usually focus in on something they wrote or maybe something in a pic. If they had a pic from a place I have been to I would comment on that. I also read every word of their profile and maybe comment on something they wrote. Usually I read them find red flags and move on. I treated this like a job and I ended up winning the lottery but it took time.

If a girl has a menial job but loves to travel and fine dining next. You know who she expects to pay for that. Every pic a drink at a bar next. Stupid shit written like loves to laugh, if you can handle me at my worst . . ., not looking for sex, all get clicked next. I am very picky as I can be. If they are boring and or have nothing to say on the phone I don’t bother with them again.

If you can write and carry on a convo you will be ahead of 90% of the other knuckleheads. I also don’t lie about height or age. If a woman lies in her profile I also move on. If you have high standards you will eventually find one to meet those standards. Nothing wrong with fucking a few until you find her though.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Another milf said hello and asked what I was looking for and i responded “don’t know yet”

She responded “I’m looking for someone to develop a relationship with, see ya, enjoy your fishing”

Wtf, lol
You have to respect that she knows what she’s looking for and seeks the same. Nothing wrong with that. If I have a goal I don’t want to waste time with someone who is wishy washy.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
You have to respect that she knows what she’s looking for and seeks the same. Nothing wrong with that. If I have a goal I don’t want to waste time with someone who is wishy washy.
Yeah, I was just thinking “ok”
This one blonde wants me and a next door neighbor type keeps messaging me and is very inquisitive so we’ll see

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Yeah, I was just thinking “ok”
This one blonde wants me and a next door neighbor type keeps messaging me and is very inquisitive so we’ll see
I messaged a Catholic school teacher at 9pm by 3am I was banging her with her kids home sleeping.

She ended up a side piece for a while but she wanted to get serious and I wasn’t looking for that with her. She ends up marrying a guy she told me was treating her badly. Getting laid is easy. Finding substance is a time commitment.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I messaged a Catholic school teacher at 9pm by 3am I was banging her with her kids home sleeping.

She ended up a side piece for a while but she wanted to get serious and I wasn’t looking for that with her. She ends up marrying a guy she told me was treating her badly. Getting laid is easy. Finding substance is a time commitment.
All these chicks must have met some real morons
I’m normal and they’re messaging me saying I can’t be for real.....I just say “I am what I am, I’m Popeye the sailor man”

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Wtf, lol
Tell that bitch you hope she gets clap