General Plenty of Fish

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Tell that bitch you hope she gets clap
Fucking one of my wife’s business friends messaged me......she’s never met me and I’m just shaking my head

Also, I matched with this woman in tinder and I thought “I know you, don’t i?”
She’s the manager of my my local opticians and I’ve wanted to fuck her for a while now. She’s sexy and she always gave me that look like “bend she over and treat me like a slut”

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucking one of my wife’s business friends messaged me......she’s never met me and I’m just shaking my head

Also, I matched with this woman in tinder and I thought “I know you, don’t i?”
She’s the manager of my my local opticians and I’ve wanted to fuck her for a while now. She’s sexy and she always gave me that look like “bend she over and treat me like a slut”
You need a therapist

@yuki4 hook throb up

DEMENTED DAWGG

POOPS SO U CAN STEP IN IT BAREFEET
Dec 18, 2018
I MET GUY 1 TIME AT ADRENALIN TRAINING CENTER IN LONDON ONT CANADA THAT MET GRL ON PLENTY OF FISH .... HE SAID SHE MOST NICE GRL EVER AND TOLD ME TO JOIN AND MEET GRL ... I DID BUT FOUND FORUMS FUNNER .... FROM GUYS AT GYM THEY SAY HE MARRY HER AND HAPPY .... NEVER SEEN HIM THO SO I DONT KNOW HOW HIS MARRY LIFE GO

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
All these chicks must have met some real morons
I’m normal and they’re messaging me saying I can’t be for real.....I just say “I am what I am, I’m Popeye the sailor man”
I would always ask them to tell their horror stories and experience on the sites. Most will happily tell you. It really is an eye opener on what and what not to do. Most complaints are universal. So many dumb guys out there.

I have a lot of dating stories. When I’m on the computer I can write about the Brit I met. Quite nice and proper on the phone. One hour later texting me asking me to fuck her. We hadn’t met yet. She wanted to be choked, slapped, bit and hit. Not lightly either. I tapped after 2 sessions with her. She later stalked me a bit. Then kept calling to thank me for getting her sober. She was a mess when drinking. I met my current after her and told her if she kept calling I was going to block her. She finally stopped.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
I met the Brit on Match. I had just broken up with someone that week so I was game for anything. She was a cute distance runner had nice athletic pics so I sent her a note. After a few messages back and forth I got her number and called. She kept me on the phone for about 45 minutes. My son had to be at a marching band practice so I told her I would call her later that night. Less then and hour into rehearsal I get sexting. At first I didn't know who it was from because I never put a chick's name into my contacts until I am sure I want to go out with them. I was shocked because she didn't act like that at all on the phone. When i checked the number I called and text number they matched up.

I called her and joking I asked if she was drunk. Little did I know. I told her (again) where I was and she just kept asking me to come over. Then saying she knows I won't come over. She lives on the ocean in a luxury condo. I started negotiations with her. I told her she had to answer the door in a bikini. She wanted to wear lingerie. I told her I was into bikinis not lingerie. She kept denying she was drunk but she sounded a lot different and was hard to understand.

I finally get over there late that night and she is in lingerie and high heels. We go right to her room. She wanted to be hit so hard. Choked really hard. Wanted her tits bit really hard. This was all about her. She would suck me off for about 3 minutes and want to get spanked again. It was like a job and not very sexual for me. I finally nutted at some point. I waited until she fell asleep and snuck out. She called me at 4am begging for me to come back over. I told her no and she got mad. She started calling the next day. I went back one more time a few days later hoping for a better outcum. This time I brought whips and paddles. Still more of the same all about her not much for me. It got to the point she wanted me to get violent with her. She begged me to stay and I left again. I can't sleep (really sleep) with a chick if I'm not into them. The calls don't stop. Drunken nasty calls followed by I'm sorry calls. She never met anyone like me blah blah blah. This went on for a couple weeks with me telling her I wasn't going to see of fuck her again.

I have a son so I think about that when I date these chicks. No way am I bringing a well off lush maniac around my son. I told her she was a drunk and needed help plus I wasn't into her type of sex and it did nothing for me. She swore she never did it before. She was going through a very bad time and wanted to punish herself. Another week of drunken booty calls. She finally calls and tells me she stopped drinking and realized everything I told was correct. I told her I met someone else and wanted to see where it was going. She still kept calling but thanking me like every day for getting her sober. As stated I had to tell her to knock it off which she finally did. Despite drinking like that, she would wake up at 5am and do miles and miles of running down A1A to get ready for marathons. Never took her out either.

I started talking to my current GF and a former Korean Nike model. I could tell the Korean was weird sexually. She was hot but kind of old school and she wouldn't be able to take care of my sexual needs. After weeks of getting to know her she admitted she was looking to get married. I cut her off right there and told her I wasn't the guy. I had zero interest in ever getting married again and if that is what she was looking for she need to find someone like minded. My GF and I had it off right away and been together ever since now going on 2 years.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I have my first date with a blonde milf who is fucking hot as fuck.,.,,I can’t wait

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Are both your kidneys intact OP?
Aye m80, for now.....I moved over to bumble now as it’s much better....I swipe to girls I want to talk to and they will message you if they’re interested.....I’ve got two initial dates with milfs....one is sexy as fuck and the other is a big titted nurse......game on.....

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Aye m80, for now.....I moved over to bumble now as it’s much better....I swipe to girls I want to talk to and they will message you if they’re interested.....I’ve got two initial dates with milfs....one is sexy as fuck and the other is a big titted nurse......game on.....

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Bumble is even better........if I already reported this I’m sorry but that app has produced some fun milfs.....goodness gracious.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Hold on a damn minute! Are you counting getting messaged as getting laid?
Boozy Trash- Want 2 Meet Up?
Robbie Hart- Boom! Bagging em and tagging em!
[Deletes her number]

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
God damn it Robbie Hart @Giuseppe Morabito i don’t care if it’s a god damned Lemon Party!
I want photos of these escapades!!!
You should sign up! Get the inside scoop of who's messaging who in the world of online dating and report back with a "fact or fiction" type of blog. Be a whistle blower and a voice for the ladies who are getting labeled as whores when all they did was reply to a PM with "thanks, but it's a no from me."

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
You should sign up! Get the inside scoop of who's messaging who in the world of online dating and report back with a "fact or fiction" type of blog. Be a whistle blower and a voice for the ladies who are getting labeled as whores when all they did was reply to a PM with "thanks, but it's a no from me."
“Thanks but I haven’t hit rock bottom quite yet.”

Last edited:

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
The last chick I banged from POF was a hospital admin. Really nice but had two kids. Our first date she was all over me. More on this. She wore a short dress no bra. Had nice naturals. She was another fit runner. Body was an 8, face was about a 4. I ended up banging her for a couple months. She was a really nice person. Into anything and everything sexually. The problem was she just wasn't as attractive as I am used to and her kids.

On our first date I was fingering her, hands down her dress playing with her boobs. She was grabbing my cock etc etc. I got on my knees in the parking lot and was licking her clit. She wouldn't let me fuck her though. She later said if she didn't like me that much she would have fucked me that night. She thought that since she liked me it would be better to make me wait until the second date.

She was Italian with a slight temper. One night I was suppose to stay at her house. I was already talking to other chicks at this point. I asked her if I should wear going out clothes to come over. She got pissed because she took as I was just coming over to fuck her and not take her out. I was trying to see if we were fucking then going out or going out then fucking. Her attitude gave me an opening to break up with her. It was perfect timing. I ended up dating a gorgeous chick for a couple months after that. I broke up with her also. Vegan hippy chick who thought it was OK for a dog she was watching to bite the shit out of me.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
“Thanks but I haven’t hit rock bottom just yet.”
I almost hit funny but this post was meant to be hurtful. You can't cry about McGregors shit talk then attack members like Throbbie all the time. If I had more data on my plan I'd take the time to pink you.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The last chick I banged from POF was a hospital admin. Really nice but had two kids. Our first date she was all over me. More on this. She wore a short dress no bra. Had nice naturals. She was another fit runner. Body was an 8, face was about a 4. I ended up banging her for a couple months. She was a really nice person. Into anything and everything sexually. The problem was she just wasn't as attractive as I am used to and her kids.

On our first date I was fingering her, hands down her dress playing with her boobs. She was grabbing my cock etc etc. I got on my knees in the parking lot and was licking her clit. She wouldn't let me fuck her though. She later said if she didn't like me that much she would have fucked me that night. She thought that since she liked me it would be better to make me wait until the second date.

She was Italian with a slight temper. One night I was suppose to stay at her house. I was already talking to other chicks at this point. I asked her if I should wear going out clothes to come over. She got pissed because she took as I was just coming over to fuck her and not take her out. I was trying to see if we were fucking then going out or going out then fucking. Her attitude gave me an opening to break up with her. It was perfect timing. I ended up dating a gorgeous chick for a couple months after that. I broke up with her also. Vegan hippy chick who thought it was OK for a dog she was watching to bite the shit out of me.
Stop trying to steal Robbie Hart @Giuseppe Morabito spotlight man. He has so little.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I almost hit funny but this post was meant to be hurtful. You can't cry about McGregors shit talk then attack members like Throbbie all the time. If I had more data on my plan I'd take the time to pink you.
How dare you? Robbie is like an older brother to me. I love him. There is nothing I want more than to know he is out there dicking down fit English birds.
I want to see a video of him wearing his CPAP mask, banging the wig off a wrinkly hottie.

Also @conor mcgregor nut hugger was insulting me just a few hours ago (he called me a ‘Goof’). I’m compiling a list of links to send you guys tonight.