General Plenty of Fish

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The last chick I banged from POF was a hospital admin. Really nice but had two kids. Our first date she was all over me. More on this. She wore a short dress no bra. Had nice naturals. She was another fit runner. Body was an 8, face was about a 4. I ended up banging her for a couple months. She was a really nice person. Into anything and everything sexually. The problem was she just wasn't as attractive as I am used to and her kids.

On our first date I was fingering her, hands down her dress playing with her boobs. She was grabbing my cock etc etc. I got on my knees in the parking lot and was licking her clit. She wouldn't let me fuck her though. She later said if she didn't like me that much she would have fucked me that night. She thought that since she liked me it would be better to make me wait until the second date.

She was Italian with a slight temper. One night I was suppose to stay at her house. I was already talking to other chicks at this point. I asked her if I should wear going out clothes to come over. She got pissed because she took as I was just coming over to fuck her and not take her out. I was trying to see if we were fucking then going out or going out then fucking. Her attitude gave me an opening to break up with her. It was perfect timing. I ended up dating a gorgeous chick for a couple months after that. I broke up with her also. Vegan hippy chick who thought it was OK for a dog she was watching to bite the shit out of me.
Deer penthouse...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Out with an nhs nurse tonight
Asked her to wear her uniform and she said “you wish you dirty minded American”

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
This thread should be stickied......

Nurse was dirty minded but would only allow very little on first date.....going on second date soon. She lives about 30 miles away

Second meet up is with a local nurse who takes care of sick infants and children and kind of makes me feel all warmed’d inside with her stories.....she just may be too kind for the dirty throbster

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Hot blonde with big gazangas is my favourite.....meeting this week at some point and can’t fucking wait. She’s into me and feeling me out

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Blonde milf with big gazangas just messaged me to push me for a day and time

#GameOn

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Bodyguards? Is she expecting some trouble at the weigh in?

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Howany of these ladies you talk to have you met so far? Not passing any judgement here so don't fucken lie u fuckface it's a genuine question
One last night and meeting one later, the blonde milf wants to meet next Saturday at 5:30 pm

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
One last night and meeting one later, the blonde milf wants to meet next Saturday at 5:30 pm
What you reckon to that one last night? Did you feel like her pictures on her profile we're in anyway misleading? What I'm getting at is that some of the chicks I've met in the past from dating sites turned out be about the same size as Bob Sapp. Not in his prime years either.

If your just starting out it's yet to come .good times!

I mean good luck! Happy hunting

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
What you reckon to that one last night? Did you feel like her pictures on her profile we're in anyway misleading? What I'm getting at is that some of the chicks I've met in the past from dating sites turned out be about the same size as Bob Sapp. Not in his prime years either.

If your just starting out it's yet to come .good times!

I mean good luck! Happy hunting
She was exactly like her profile pic.....and she was the same personality wise in person
But I hear ya.....some chick kept asking for more pictures 10 times a day and left me a sexually provoking voice message and I was thinking “fuck this chick, she’s nuts”

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
She was exactly like her profile pic.....and she was the same personality wise in person
But I hear ya.....some chick kept asking for more pictures 10 times a day and left me a sexually provoking voice message and I was thinking “fuck this chick, she’s nuts”
Hmm. I think when you meet them for the first time you should tell them what martial arts movies you have watched. In order. So they know not to try no bullshit

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't tell them you never wrestled tho, ffs, we don't want you will ding up on a poster for battered men

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
OP that text went EXACTLY as I told you it would. She was asking when you were going to pull the trigger. 95% chance you get laid that night just for fogging a mirror at this point. You already have her hooked.

Don’t get too excited though and miss red flags. Just for fucking is OK. If you are looking for long term watch and listen. They will tell you everything. Don’t overlook. After a while you won’t want to even fuck the ones with red flags as you will have options if you play this right. There are many in fact most are damaged. Avoid those at all costs. Happy hunting.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
OP that text went EXACTLY as I told you it would. She was asking when you were going to pull the trigger. 95% chance you get laid that night just for fogging a mirror at this point. You already have her hooked.

Don’t get too excited though and miss red flags. Just for fucking is OK. If you are looking for long term watch and listen. They will tell you everything. Don’t overlook. After a while you won’t want to even fuck the ones with red flags as you will have options if you play this right. There are many in fact most are damaged. Avoid those at all costs. Happy hunting.
I find it more than coincidence that never rolled was drawn to never wrestled. It is fate

Maybe throb will get his end away. Stranger things have happened

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015

I believe you now