General Plenty of Fish

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I can confirm seeing a video of a big titted Eye-talian milf, reverse cowgirling Robbie while two Asian chicks pour champagne on his balls.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Throbs been quiet. I wonder if one if his tarts was a tranny and captured him and killed him. Oh the irony if he's been murdered by someone he met online

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
OP kind of reminds me of Too swole to control @TryHardNobody. Does odd shit that nobody is into than accuses everyone of being jealous of him. OP are you on the spectrum by any chance?
You would be surprised at the full backstory on some of these users...some real rare birds here
You and I included of course

Throb really like women

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You would be surprised at the full backstory on some of these users...some real rare birds here
You and I included of course

Throb really like women
He doesn't like women. That's why he fantasizes about wrassling sweaty men so much. He's a Peter puffer who hasn't puffed yet

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m out tonight with a blonde milf
She asked to stay over so I think I might finally break my cherry
It's not this guy is it?

That's that homo from last week that works at the puff bar I accidentally wound up at

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think it's a puff bar anyway. I went there yesterday but while I was outside smoking the pipe I overheard some fat mong lezzer talking about why she won't get a real job and how recently it's been down to her and 1 other applicant.

It's either a puff bar or puffs and students go there.

Not cobra Kai like me

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think it's a puff bar anyway. I went there yesterday but while I was outside smoking the pipe I overheard some fat mong lezzer talking about why she won't get a real job and how recently it's been down to her and 1 other applicant.

It's either a puff bar or puffs and students go there.

Not cobra Kai like me
This chick is fun
She agreed to smoke weed and she’s fun and she agreed to do AMA now

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
And also, she gave up the pussy.......you wouldn’t like her but she’s perfect for me
Next door neighbor girl personality and a determined, depraved minded in the bed room......no more Russians

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
And also, she gave up the pussy.......you wouldn’t like her but she’s perfect for me
Next door neighbor girl personality and a determined, depraved minded in the bed room......no more Russians
You shut up gayboy

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
N @Never_Rolled this will be unbelievable to you and I feel weird about this but I had a teacher parent night with my wife (ex shortly) and my little girls teacher layed out that my daughter confided in her that she was scared I would find someone else and leave her to go back to the US and leave her

I can’t give specificities but the teacher wants to get fukt

She kept telling us how much she’s upset about having to let her go to the next grade

Anyway, I got a “nice to finally meet you” with my wife sitting there

She said it again when we were leaving and my wife was out of angle (not joking m8) she repeated it again and raised her eyebrows after saying it and unsure if she’s setting me up or wants her massive tits massaged

I’ll find a pic oh her

Ps this has nothing to do with any dating website