Plz Glover no..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
anybody remember that thread I started on the other place? It was top on there for a week..Its where the Blobbbbbb originated...I got tied of trolls and turds so became one, when I drank some vodka one night...It was fun as shit LOL..sorry bring up the other place...it was just an Epic thread that had unreal responses in no time..I got into argument with anothet fighter from Ohio who was HW..and that's when blobbb was born..

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Ahhhh drinking while posting. Always seems like a good idea at the time but rarely turns out well

Some of my highlights include...

Betting hundreds on Hendo to beat DC

Offering $200 to buy my SN back

Making a $500 bet with Erik Apple on Chael/Babalu.

RickStorm

Posting Machine
Jan 30, 2015
Ahhhh drinking while posting. Always seems like a good idea at the time but rarely turns out well

Some of my highlights include...

Betting hundreds on Hendo to beat DC

Offering $200 to buy my SN back

Making a $500 bet with Erik Apple on Chael/Babalu.
I always enjoyed your drunk posting.. ALWAYS entertaining, haha!

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
This thread is taking off like Lorena Blobbit!

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
I had some duseys when I used to drink more heavily. It don't take much to stir the embers for some people. Usually the next day I would read shit I didn't even remember. I'm glad I was strong and didn't turn to the dark side of the force and go full troll.

I made a thread about using your cup as a weapon while drunk. I asked why fighters didn't use a hump smash to the face more often. Lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Posting drunk is an all American tradition! If you don't like it move back to China!

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
White lighting is dirt cheap cider in the UK. I'm assuming it is different in the US?

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Ima monster similar to Yeti..if you see me in your dreams ill take the form of Freddie..Married to the game @Song2 make sure you come to the wedding..Heres your motherfuckung blanket go and get your bedding...Guillotine type flow Welcome to the Beheading...

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Chav special. I must admit, I had my fair share, when I was 16.
I remember when I was 19 or 20 me and my buddy were both skint. We got loads of thay shit from the off license and sat in the common room getting fucked up and playing need for speed underground to on xbox. Good times.

Thought I had died the next day. Felt like the run of the bulls had run on my head

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucking 18 units of alcohol for 3 quid. Just got chicken skin thinking about it. And the thing was the bottle is so big by the time ur half way down its gone flat

Yuk.

I hate frosty jacks too. If I was ever doing a beer run I'd always ask my one friend what she wanted (she'd come up with some preposterous wine) but I'd always get her frosty jacks instead haha. Ahh good times