Plz Glover no..

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Fucking 18 units of alcohol for 3 quid. Just got chicken skin thinking about it. And the thing was the bottle is so big by the time ur half way down its gone flat

Yuk.

I hate frosty jacks too. If I was ever doing a beer run I'd always ask my one friend what she wanted (she'd come up with some preposterous wine) but I'd always get her frosty jacks instead haha. Ahh good times
That first sentence. What does it mean

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That first sentence. What does it mean
Alcohol in the uk is measured in units so to help raise awareness on how much you drink. I think the maximum weekly allowance for males is 23 or 24 units per week iirc. (Or that's the health guideline)

1 beer is typically 2 units. But for the price of a beer you can get a bottle of that bad boy and take it to your liver like a champ

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Alcohol in the uk is measured in units so to help raise awareness on how much you drink. I think the maximum weekly allowance for males is 23 or 24 units per week iirc. (Or that's the health guideline)

1 beer is typically 2 units. But for the price of a beer you can get a bottle of that bad boy and take it to your liver like a champ
So one 12 pack a week? That's weaksauce.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

I've got a can of Carling 4% 440ml and it is 1.8 units. So around 2 units is right.