Listen Podcast special episode with Wild!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Our bonus episode featuring the one and only Wild @Wild is now uploaded and live.

We talk lots about this place, some politics, his current weather, the three people he would like to go to lunch with and much more.

On iTunes @ Slap head and the Giraffe by Chris and Darren on iTunes

Android @ Bonus episode !!!!
(You can play direct from here)

And Stitcher if you search for us!

I can't make it any easier than that. Now listen (and subscribe!) you fucks!

P

Punch

Our bonus episode featuring the one and only Wild @Wild is now uploaded and live.

We talk lots about this place, some politics, his current weather, the three people he would like to go to lunch with and much more.

On iTunes @ Slap head and the Giraffe by Chris and Darren on iTunes

Android @ Bonus episode !!!!
(You can play direct from here)

And Stitcher if you search for us!

I can't make it any easier than that. Now listen (and subscribe!) you fucks!
Will listen asap homie. Thanks for posting! Can't wait to hear what our fearless hillbil- i mean leader Wild @Wild said. :D

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
As if! I can't stand to read what that buffoon Wild @Wild types here, so I'll be damn if I'm going to listen to the shit that spews from his clammy fuck hole.

I keed I keed. Look forward to checking it out :D

P

Punch

Just listened to it SlapheadGiraffe @SlapheadGiraffe and Wild @Wild. Thank for putting that on. Was a pleasure. Best part was hearing Throbert getting called a smart ass.

Um, i just wanted to um, let you know wild, um, it's always awesome hearing how passionate you are, um about TMMAC. Um, thanks for giving us all such an, um wonderful online home. Should, um expect nothing less from, um a camaro man. :D

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Enjoyed hearing Wild @Wild reminiscing about the early days of Tmmac around the time of the Askren Q&A, before the lot of trolls came aboard :rolleyes:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
HE called me a "real" smart ass........it's on Wild @Wild
I genuinely meant that question and wasn't trolling......I was curious

That made me laugh

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
"You sound much less hick than the people on the forum would have you down as, yeah?"

Hahahaha. Just starting but I can tell this is gonna be good. :)

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Damn I do say ummm a lot. Terrible habit that I really dont even notice when I'm speaking. Definitely something that I need to work on.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
Damn I do say ummm a lot. Terrible habit that I really dont even notice when I'm speaking. Definitely something that I need to work on.
It's very difficult on a podcast mate, especially when you aren't here in person.

I haven't listened back yet but I'm sure I was when trying to look for questions from here for you!