Listen Podcast special episode with Wild!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
Really enjoyed the podcast. Have just signed up to this forum as I liked what I heard from Wild @Wild - the slapheadgiraffe podcasts are always worth a listen. A good laugh with some fighting fitness health talk and regularly with top guests. Think they have some top fighters on over the coming weeks
no doubt. welcome!!

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Really enjoyed the podcast. Have just signed up to this forum as I liked what I heard from Wild @Wild - the slapheadgiraffe podcasts are always worth a listen. A good laugh with some fighting fitness health talk and regularly with top guests. Think they have some top fighters on over the coming weeks
Welcome man

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Wild @Wild kitty cat at 18:10?

SlapheadGiraffe @SlapheadGiraffe you've made 984 posts, not 300-400. You're one of us 4LIFE! And what do you have against tits? ;)

The SN change capability is amazing IMO. I suggest all members use the watch function to track who's who.

Good shout out to Ben Askren for stepping up. Main reason why I started to follow and became a fan.

Lmoa at "New Camaro"

Zeph @Zeph with the hard hitting questions lol

sparkuri @sparkuri With the softball on member generosity, love it.

"I'm gonna have a talk with Throbert" lol

Good job to all you guys on the show.
Noticeably absent was my question asking Wild if there were any "gentlemen's wagers" on fight outcomes, and if so, who did he last bet with and what was the outcome ;)

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Noticeably absent was my question asking Wild if there were any "gentlemen's wagers" on fight outcomes, and if so, who did he last bet with and what was the outcome ;)
He would've deflected and told the audience "I dunno, but TQN said he'd suck a dick if Fedor beats Meathead"

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Apparently I've been banned from podbean.com. I don't know why, I don't even use the site, so I can't download the direct file.

M

member 3289

Apparently I've been banned from podbean.com. I don't know why, I don't even use the site, so I can't download the direct file.
Dude you've gotta stop trolling.

That shit is for losers anyway.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Sorry.
I'll talk to them, you've been O.K. around here lately.
Just watch the rainbows patna

*edit*
This post has received a rainbow even after a request to halt any further rainbows.
Negotiations to have Zeph's ban temporarily lifted have now run into another roadblock.
Some people just need to stay outta they're own way.

Last edited:

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
If you don't have an iPhone you can download any podcast player app and play it from there. Doesn't have to be Podbean

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I finally got a chance to sit down and listen to this from start to finish, and I thought I did pretty damn good!

o_O

Posting Machine
May 14, 2016
I finally got a chance to sit down and listen to this from start to finish, and I thought I did pretty damn good!

o_O
I got a chance to look up the word humble, and it would not be useful in describing Ur last message

But I totally agree. U represented the site, and more importantly, urself very well

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
I finally got to listen to this Podcast after weathering a 6 hour Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast.

It was a great listen, great job guys, keep it up!

And of course great contribution by the gentleman's gentleman Wild @Wild . Your accent isn't that bad, you got a that-guy-knows-how-to-fix-my-truck kinda vibe. Hearing a voice connected to a screen name is a good reminder that there's people on the otherside making contributions to a community we all know and love.

SlapheadGiraffe @SlapheadGiraffe keep up the good work. I did have to turn my volume maximum on my iPod to understand what you guys were saying, compared to my other podcasts on there. Hopefully that is helpful feedback and doesn't make me look like a cunt.

SlapheadGiraffe

Posting Machine
Jun 21, 2016
I finally got to listen to this Podcast after weathering a 6 hour Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast.

It was a great listen, great job guys, keep it up!

And of course great contribution by the gentleman's gentleman Wild @Wild . Your accent isn't that bad, you got a that-guy-knows-how-to-fix-my-truck kinda vibe. Hearing a voice connected to a screen name is a good reminder that there's people on the otherside making contributions to a community we all know and love.

SlapheadGiraffe @SlapheadGiraffe keep up the good work. I did have to turn my volume maximum on my iPod to understand what you guys were saying, compared to my other podcasts on there. Hopefully that is helpful feedback and doesn't make me look like a cunt.
Many thanks, appreciate that.
Because Wild @Wild doesn't do GMT I did the podcast solo in the evening. Normally Chris would be with me and we would record through a mic straight to pc. This was recorded directly through my iPhone.

Thanks for the feedback and for listening :)

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Many thanks, appreciate that.
Because Wild @Wild doesn't do GMT I did the podcast solo in the evening. Normally Chris would be with me and we would record through a mic straight to pc. This was recorded directly through my iPhone.

Thanks for the feedback and for listening :)
Thanks for making me look like a cunt. :)

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I enjoyed the podcast too. I subscribe to your podcast. It's not that I can't understand what you're saying while using The Queens English. I can understand every single word just fine. I just have to concentrate more on what you're saying for it to sink in. Sometimes, I can be listening for 15-20 minutes and think, "What the fuck did they say?" I use it as mental exercise.