Poetry thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I've been preemptively banned from one of your threads. That means I was banned from it before posting in it even once.

You didn't know about it because unlike you I didn't cry like a little bitch when it happened.
He's gonna kick your fucking ass.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hvd is pink

Ladyhands is pink

OP is still crying

Because he's a twink.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I've been preemptively banned from one of your threads. That means I was banned from it before posting in it even once.

You didn't know about it because unlike you I didn't cry like a little bitch when it happened.
You do it to every single thread I have made. I do it to you never. And if I'm a bitch ......which one of us wouldn't message the matchmaker for a fight date? Oh that's right it was you.
And btw when I got banned it was for making a comment about incels in a thread that wasn't yours. I was banned from it cuz it night cause an argument with you or your friends. I don't follow u around ever.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Yeah wouldn't be a problem if I was allowed to do the same thing but I'm not. I get banned out of a thread for one semi off topic post. So I shouldn't have some dick stalking me. Cuz I can't do that. Also he has refused to meet me to fight so why is he following me. Who knows

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yeah wouldn't be a problem if I was allowed to do the same thing but I'm not. I get banned out of a thread for one semi off topic post. So I shouldn't have some dick stalking me. Cuz I can't do that. Also he has refused to meet me to fight so why is he following me. Who knows
do you u realize he is temp banned right now?
enjoy it

Lets crank out some more fucking Poetry!

and have a great day meth dentist

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
he knows. He won't acknowledge it because that would go against his martyr complex And blaming everybody else for his torpedoing his own threads when he is angry.
so many damn complexes around this joint

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
he knows. He won't acknowledge it because that would go against his martyr complex And blaming everybody else for his torpedoing his own threads when he is angry.
Lol martyr complex. I called onetrickpony a name one time and got linked. Once. And I made a semi off topic post in an Intel thread and was removed from that thread permanently. And I did not decide to follow onetrickpony around or anyone else.
Somehow I can be banned from. Thread for one post that may cause an argument but if someone trashes every three i make I'm supposed to eat sjit and not reply or I'm trashing my own threads. Why didn't u guys just ignore my incel post? Oh u dont like shit in other threads but if i I bitch about mine im a martyr.
I tried to fight this idiot in real lifd. That is not an empty offer. They run fights. I have had amateur fights. I don't need followed around by a pussy wjo is never gona fight me when u guys pink me for calling someone a name one time and ban me out a thread for one post. Either u have time or u don't. And if u don't then get off my ass. If u do enforce them.
Im def not a martyr. Id fight him today.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
You absolutely love it you little drama queen
I dont love it. My life is fucked. I don't have many ppl to talk to and will likely be dead soon as i have said. I like coming here and Interacting. It helps me out. If i loved it why u think I just disPeared two months? And I don't make nothreads about my life anymore?r oh yeah its cuz i love drama

Didnt u alrdy have one member off himself? Yes everything I just a joke. I'm a drama queen martyr. That must be it. Cuz me disappearing kff here repeatedly must mean I enjoy it.
This dude has done this in every thread. One post this tine but that's how it starts. Then I have to ignore it which means it will keep happening til i reply or i reply and get this. Anyway its it's great having the dude who runs this place talk shit to me cuz they are just now enforcing rule evenly. Thanks buddy.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Anyway its it's great having the dude who runs this place talk shit to me cuz they are just now enforcing rule evenly

Since you're wrong and always pulling me in by accusing me of shit, I'm done handling you with kids gloves. Get over it and grow up.