Poetry thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
The Addict
Anne Sexton

Sleepmonger,
deathmonger,
with capsules in my palms each night,
eight at a time from sweet pharmaceutical bottles
I make arrangements for a pint-sized journey.
I'm the queen of this condition.
I'm an expert on making the trip
and now they say I'm an addict.
Now they ask why.
WHY!

Don't they know that I promised to die!
I'm keping in practice.
I'm merely staying in shape.
The pills are a mother, but better,
every color and as good as sour balls.
I'm on a diet from death.

Yes, I admit
it has gotten to be a bit of a habit-
blows eight at a time, socked in the eye,
hauled away by the pink, the orange,
the green and the white goodnights.
I'm becoming something of a chemical
mixture.
that's it!

My supply
of tablets
has got to last for years and years.
I like them more than I like me.
It's a kind of marriage.
It's a kind of war where I plant bombs inside
of myself.

Yes
I try
to kill myself in small amounts,
an innocuous occupatin.
Actually I'm hung up on it.
But remember I don't make too much noise.
And frankly no one has to lug me out
and I don't stand there in my winding sheet.
I'm a little buttercup in my yellow nightie
eating my eight loaves in a row
and in a certain order as in
the laying on of hands
or the black sacrament.

It's a ceremony
but like any other sport
it's full of rules.
It's like a musical tennis match where
my mouth keeps catching the ball.
Then I lie on; my altar
elevated by the eight chemical kisses.

What a lay me down this is
with two pink, two orange,
two green, two white goodnights.
Fee-fi-fo-fum-
Now I'm borrowed.
Now I'm numb.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have a tiny cock Like a crooked little finger Everybody else’s dick Is inevitably bigger

If six inch as an average Can truly be believed Someone here in this room Is twice the size of me

If you can do your algebra Already you will know Four inches is the maximum My dick will ever go

My pubes are even longer They make a comfy nest With a little acorn sat Upon the very crest

Searching frantically I recover just the head Get a little piss drip Up on my finger tip There’s absolutely nothing there For me to get a grip

He’s got a little willy, a tiny baby dick But at least he’s got the balls, to admit to it!

I wank it with one finger If you really want to know And no, I can’t imagine The feeling of deep throat

Sometimes it is inverted Even when it isn’t cold Like a little turtle Inside of me it goes Girls they like to tell me It’ such a cute surprise Until I have to tell them I left the condom stuck inside

I’m hung like Mickey Mouse I’m glad now to admit For the greater pain exists In propagating myths According to the internet Real men have massive dicks

So if you’re sat with five or six, then Feel the relief You no longer have to hide it In shame and misery

I’m the living proof you’ve got Way more than you need For even with four inches My girl’s in love with me

He’s got a little willy, a tiny baby dick But at least he’s got the balls, to admit to it! Yes! He’s got a little willy, a tiny baby dick But at least he’s got the balls, to admit to it!

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have a tiny cock Like a crooked little finger Everybody else’s dick Is inevitably bigger

If six inch as an average Can truly be believed Someone here in this room Is twice the size of me

If you can do your algebra Already you will know Four inches is the maximum My dick will ever go

My pubes are even longer They make a comfy nest With a little acorn sat Upon the very crest

Searching frantically I recover just the head Get a little piss drip Up on my finger tip There’s absolutely nothing there For me to get a grip

He’s got a little willy, a tiny baby dick But at least he’s got the balls, to admit to it!

I wank it with one finger If you really want to know And no, I can’t imagine The feeling of deep throat

Sometimes it is inverted Even when it isn’t cold Like a little turtle Inside of me it goes Girls they like to tell me It’ such a cute surprise Until I have to tell them I left the condom stuck inside

I’m hung like Mickey Mouse I’m glad now to admit For the greater pain exists In propagating myths According to the internet Real men have massive dicks

So if you’re sat with five or six, then Feel the relief You no longer have to hide it In shame and misery

I’m the living proof you’ve got Way more than you need For even with four inches My girl’s in love with me

He’s got a little willy, a tiny baby dick But at least he’s got the balls, to admit to it! Yes! He’s got a little willy, a tiny baby dick But at least he’s got the balls, to admit to it!
Beautiful

Almost made me wish I had a small cock

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
fuck is easy, fuck is funny
many people fuck for money
if you think that fuck is funny
fuck yourself and save the money
if you want a little brother
fuck your mother

my, back then, friend told me this when we were like ten years old. I was impressed

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I wish I had power
To control
Who posts in here
You're all assholes
Delete your posts
And don't come back
Or I'll lose my shoe
In your butt crack

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
we were advanced, not many kids could speak english at that age, but he was more advanced and he made sure to let everyone know. He turned into a fucking douche bag sniffing his farts. Fuck him

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
it's weird how his crew likes to slide in to people's pm's.
what pms? I have never sent anyone a pm, only replied when someone sent one to me. You two are trying so hard to make a bad guy out of somebody that it clouds your judgement. You are never satisfied until you find another sacrificial lamb to insult and harass so you can feel good about yourselves

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
what pms? I have never sent anyone a pm, only replied when someone sent one to me. You two are trying so hard to make a bad guy out of somebody that it clouds your judgement. You are never satisfied until you find another sacrificial lamb to insult and harass so you can feel good about yourselves
It's a joke not a dick, calm down.

you're in my pm's right now