Poirier gives Chandler props

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
he's a good guy even if he did ruin my fucking accumulator/parlay* and cost me 108 quat. that would have been sweet.

*from now on I'm just gonna say 'accumulator' as God intended. no-one cry and claim they couldn't possibly work out what I mean.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"I told him this is my house. That’s what I told him. ‘This is my house.’ That’s it," Poirier told reporters, via MMA Fighting. "And I told him he’s a dirty mother----er, too, for putting his fingers in my mouth and blowing his nose. It’s all good."

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
he's a good guy even if he did ruin my fucking accumulator/parlay* and cost me 108 quat. that would have been sweet.

*from now on I'm just gonna say 'accumulator' as God intended. no-one cry and claim they couldn't possibly work out what I mean.
You will have to translate for those of us that aren't degenerate gamblers.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
You will have to translate for those of us that aren't degenerate gamblers.
you seriously hang around mma forums and haven't worked out what the degenerate gambler guys are always banging on about? there's loads of us, everywhere. plus we're complete gobshites.

if you place one bet you might win but get a shit return. hardly worth the risk.

if you string a load of bets together and they ALL come in, you get great odds and the illusion you'll be eating steak and snorting coke when it comes in, off a 5 dollar bet. butt fuck all gamblers, it hardly ever works.

hope that helps.

digthisbigcrux

Dreams are free, motherfucker
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
you seriously hang around mma forums and haven't worked out what the degenerate gambler guys are always banging on about? there's loads of us, everywhere. plus we're complete gobshites.

if you place one bet you might win but get a shit return. hardly worth the risk.

if you string a load of bets together and they ALL come in, you get great odds and the illusion you'll be eating steak and snorting coke when it comes in, off a 5 dollar bet. butt fuck all gamblers, it hardly ever works.

hope that helps.

Parlay, bud

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Diaz 1,2,5

Significant damage > baby leg kicks.

If Nick knew he was down on the scorecards he would have finished that arm lock