General PoiuPoiu

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Confused Confucius

bigot sandwich
Nov 21, 2017
oh I know
He PMed me this morning about it

Just playing dumb
poipoi has lost the plot ever since people started calling him a communist cunt. And I think he drinks a lot, he makes a lot of typos, plus he has been quarantined for months, thats not good for your mental health. They are not going to forgive nor forget the comments he has made recently. He will end up coming back here

Banjaxo

Fight the Power
Nov 16, 2019
poipoi has lost the plot ever since people started calling him a communist cunt. And I think he drinks a lot, he makes a lot of typos, plus he has been quarantined for months, thats not good for your mental health. They are not going to forgive nor forget the comments he has made recently. He will end up coming back here
Oh fuck no, let that commie t r o l l stay on the OhGee.

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
This is drama Wednesday!

i thought the biggest thing here tonight was discovering shats wife was a man was a big deal.

butbthis changes EVERYTHING!

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
you asked people on that other site to diagnose you, but no one got it right. You are autistic, I mean it sincerely, not as an insult
he is like rain man but is obsessed with Trump not numbers?

we already have one of them here don’t we Le Chat Noir @Le Chat Noir ?

maybe those two could help each other?

i mean that in a positive sense

Confused Confucius

bigot sandwich
Nov 21, 2017
he is like rain man but is obsessed with Trump not numbers?

we already have one of them here don’t we Le Chat Noir @Le Chat Noir ?

maybe those two could help each other?

i mean that in a positive sense
spunk cant read the room. He starts flooding a thread with dozens of nonsensical pictures that only other quanon retards make the effort to try pretending that they understand it

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
spunk cant read the room. He starts flooding a thread with dozens of nonsensical pictures that only other quanon retards make the effort to try pretending that they understand it
i remember him posting on here a while back.

he did something with bats or Hilary I seem to recall. He hacked a load of peoples private info.

glad thanks to splints he can’t do the same here.

a very troubled guy.

Banjaxo

Fight the Power
Nov 16, 2019
The "breadcrumbs" shit is the worst thing about the Q posts, along with posts made up of 27 screenshots, all with the "red circle" that Youtube thumbnails love so much, but no explanation.

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
The "breadcrumbs" shit is the worst thing about the Q posts, along with posts made up of 27 screenshots, all with the "red circle" that Youtube thumbnails love so much, but no explanation.
sign of the times I guess.

apparently thanks to the deep state Trump can’t trust the CIA or fbi so he has a group of Virginian Ex marines who do his intelligence work for him on the quiet using google and shit And junk

you know youre in trouble when you're using marines as your brains trust.

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
More drama!

Aaronrodgers=GOAT

Go back to TMMAC you homosexual male

Confused Confucius

bigot sandwich
Nov 21, 2017
More drama!

Aaronrodgers=GOAT
Go back to TMMAC you homosexual male

you need to open the thread you want to share in the new window and copy that link otherwise you just send people to the main page

Confused Confucius

bigot sandwich
Nov 21, 2017
dude that place is cess pit.

I only found that link because spunky and porpoise

not My scene man
yeah, there is too many users/accounts and they create one useless thread after another, its a chaos. And most of those threads are either about politics or corona and even the threads that are supposed to be about something else quickly turn into political garbage. Fuck that, this place is much better. Sometimes less is more

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
yeah, there is too many users/accounts and they create one useless thread after another, its a chaos. And most of those threads are either about politics or corona and even the threads that are supposed to be about something else quickly turn into political garbage. Fuck that, this place is much better. Sometimes less is more
my wife says the same thing...

Fingers

File 404 not found
Nov 14, 2019
Can't say anything about banjo, but Confucius is the guy who gets himself fake pinked because he can't handle his alcohol.

Totally sounds like something a straight guy would do...
its a free internet message board.

my understanding is a man can do what he wants within the parameters of not wishing death upon someone to calling marines morons.

its a very broad spectrum.

he has done nothing wrong in my eyes. Nothing.

if anything he has stopped a lot of nonsense.

not sure why you fagatoons of yesteryear are so hung up about it tbh.

I salute him

conor mcgregor nut hugger

King of Florida
Oct 24, 2015
its a free internet message board.

my understanding is a man can do what he wants within the parameters of not wishing death upon someone to calling marines morons.

its a very broad spectrum.

he has done nothing wrong in my eyes. Nothing.

if anything he has stopped a lot of nonsense.

not sure why you fagatoons of yesteryear are so hung up about it tbh.

I salute him
Fąg recognize fąg