Polaris Pro 10 *Leigh is fighting!* - Saturday 5/25/19

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
How much cardio training do you do for a match like this?
In one and a half weeks, I've done 3 lots of shark tank, lots of sparring and 3 long bike sessions (1.5-2 hours). I'm also eating a lot and doing a lot of strength training. If I had longer, I wouldn't cram so much into such a short period of time.

How big is your wiener?
Depends on what it's doing.

Simpleman

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Leigh @Leigh , I have always been curious if there are unwritten rules (or professional agreements besides the official written rules) prior to grappling events like this that are agreed too like: no heel hooks, no attacking an opponents specific injuries... Might sound odd but I think some Brazilians do this or did this in the UFC. Do you have an opponent that you would like to face next?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh , I have always been curious if there are unwritten rules (or professional agreements besides the official written rules) prior to grappling events like this that are agreed too like: no heel hooks, no attacking an opponents specific injuries... Might sound odd but I think some Brazilians do this or did this in the UFC. Do you have an opponent that you would like to face next?
No, I'm definitely applying a heel hook if I see one :)

No plans on a future opponent, I'm only doing this for a laugh, I don't want to make a career of professional jiujitsu matches.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No, I'm definitely applying a heel hook if I see one :)

No plans on a future opponent, I'm only doing this for a laugh, I don't want to make a career of professional jiujitsu matches.
When I get unpinked off Twitter I'll call out Paul Harris for you. Your welcome