Poliana Vianna says colby likes a finger in the butt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If this is a feud, I give it 1-0 in favor of Colby. Big deal, he wanted her finger in his butt. Colby should step up and say that she misunderstood him and that he wanted her tongue in his butt.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Polyana vianna sounds like a disney character like a cartoon characters name.

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
So did she not have any relationship with him, or did he try to get her to finger his asshole? It would be very weird for him to ask that if they had no physical relationship.
Just based on what I know about MMA gyms, I believe her and also they've probably just had a fling or two (or twelve, who knows). They're both elite athlete in their physical prime who apparently trained together, it's not that huge a deal or all that unusual to just go out for drinks and hook up later.

And if Colby Covington got upset about not being fingered in the asshole, he definitely strikes me as the sort who cries during sex, so this tracks. She may even be downplaying things for all we know. He might have asked for more than a finger, but didn't wanna publicly shame him.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Just based on what I know about MMA gyms, I believe her and also they've probably just had a fling or two (or twelve, who knows). They're both elite athlete in their physical prime who apparently trained together, it's not that huge a deal or all that unusual to just go out for drinks and hook up later.

And if Colby Covington got upset about not being fingered in the asshole, he definitely strikes me as the sort who cries during sex, so this tracks. She may even be downplaying things for all we know. He might have asked for more than a finger, but didn't wanna publicly shame him.
Hooking up casually is a relationship.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Bella Thorne looks like the type of chick that would stick her whole fist in your ass

Screenshot_20230709_091403_Facebook.jpg