NSFW Police Body Cam Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This one is too intense not to share, so I figured I'd start a new thread. Watch what happens when this officer decides to be compassionate and offer a less-lethal option.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I would have asked him to "release" the knife.
Fatal error in police procedure.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
All I saw in that vid is great police work. They gave that asshole all the time in the world and only put him down when he bolted at them.

Matt Serra

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Shit happens fast when you are dealing with people who don't give a fuck.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
All I saw in that vid is great police work. They gave that asshole all the time in the world and only put him down when he bolted at them.

Matt Serra
It's a shame, but a perfect example of how quickly a situation like that can escalate.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
That went way too far before shots were fired. A police officer should never have to retreat 30 yards from their position when a suspect has a deadly weapon. That officer is fortunate another officer came to the scene, because it is pretty obvious he wouldn't have shot that suspect. By going for the taser, he had to holster his gun, and at that transition period he didn't appear to be in any position to defend himself. That could have ended very badly.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
There was an incident a few months ago (I made a thread about it) where an officer tried to taser a suspect, only to have the taser not work and the suspect shot him to death seconds later.

I don't think tasers, pepper spray, or "shooting to wound" should even come into a cop's mind when dealing with an armed suspect. Try to talk him/her down but if it doesn't work, shoot to kill. Being a cop is already a dangerous job, I don't think they should have to make it even more dangerous by pussyfooting around some violent nut job.

Funny, if the cops never had body cams on, it'd be "Ohhh great another murder by cops when will the tyranny end omggg".

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Jeremy got what he wanted. Selfish prick had to force the cops to shoot him, so they now have to deal with that. If he wanted to die, he should have just killed himself out in the wilderness.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Standoff with someone in the woods. Cop and his dog stepped in a hornet nest while trying to talk the guy down. Good ending.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Jeremy got what he wanted. Selfish prick had to force the cops to shoot him, so they now have to deal with that. If he wanted to die, he should have just killed himself out in the wilderness.
@loganpaul

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017

Matt Serra
Looks like they knew him and that he had problems. I don't think they would give just anyone that kind of liberal time to comply.