General Police can’t find clit

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BJTT_Kiwi

My member is more well known than yours
Jun 25, 2015

A woman who is on the run from police has gained a lot of attention online, but its not her crimes or her mug shot that has people talking, it's her name.

The Virginia Department of Corrections in the US uploaded a photo of the fugitive to their Facebook page and people immediately started mocking her unusual name.

"Cletorious Aretha Fry, age 34, is wanted for violating the terms and conditions of her supervised probation," the post read.

"She removed her ankle bracelet and her whereabouts are unknown."...

Criminal mocked for ridiculous name

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
That’s really bad to be named that, I forgive her criminal career and she should be allowed to do whatever she wants because she definitely got bullied and continues to get bullied because of her name.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I was abandoned while I was in that baby tanning bed for jaundice. The name has given me strength in tough times.
I like the “Kelly “ part. I have a couple male cousins in PEI named Kelly. It’s a good east coast name. I don’t buy the Birdwatcher part. I think you might be one of those weirdo’s who walk around in a sleeveless denim vest and claim to be 1/4 Iroquois to justify all their tribal tattoos.

Last edited:

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
My ex wife worked with an Indian guy named (pronounced) Ah Shit.

I know of a surgeon that trained in the deep south. He would tie the tubes of poor blacks while doing C sections. They would sometimes ask him what to name their babies. Syphilis (pro. Sy Phillis) was one he use to throw out there. He is now deceased and that was in training. He went on to be an excellent surgeon in another specialty. Rip Jim