Police: Florida man spits out seven bags of cocaine at jail after his arrest

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
A West Palm Beach, Florida, man arrested Tuesday for driving without a license found himself in much more trouble once he was taken to the Palm Beach County Jail.

Asked to open his mouth, Travon Rayon Davis allegedly spit out several plastic bags containing drugs on the floor of the jail’s booking area, police said. An arrest report indicates that Davis had at least seven small bags in his mouth, each containing around 0.2 gram of suspected cocaine, and another plastic bag holding several pills of a controlled substance.

Davis is facing 10 counts of possession of a controlled substance without a prescription, nine counts of cocaine possession and one count each of possession of drug equipment, possession of heroin with intent to sell, possession of cocaine with intent to sell, smuggling contraband into a detention facility and operating a motor vehicle without a driver’s license.

Davis
Davis, 26, is being held in jail in lieu of $70,000 bail.

Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputies arrested Davis after being called to a Checkers restaurant at 524 S. Dixie Highway in reference to a suspicious vehicle. A restaurant employee told deputies that a four-door vehicle had been parked in the restaurant's lot for over an hour, the report said.

The vehicle’s key was in the ignition and the car was running when deputies approached. Davis admitted he did not have a valid driver’s license, the report said.

Davis’ arrest on Tuesday was his 18th in Palm Beach County since to 2004.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
0.2 grams per bag? I thought that's not much is it? Would 0.2 grams even make a decent line?

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this guy should be in jail for selling 2 point half grams

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Is mdma that turbo ecstasy? I thought that was a pill
MDMA is the active ingredient in ecstasy pills. Powdered form is good for snorting or doing a dab, and you aren't getting all the other shit the pills are cut with.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
Snorting Molly isnt that bad. I've also taken it in pill form.

I was at the Oregon country fair like 4 years ago with my ex girlfriend and we were at a campsite that had probably 5-6k people in it. Everyone was fucked up on shrooms, acid, molly, you name it.

I had already taken like 5 points of molly in pill form and I was fucked up. All of a sudden I see a guy who's a regular customer at my store. Normally I would have gotten sketched out and just said hi and split but seeing as I was all molly'd out I just told him that I was.

He's like "fuck yeah me too! Let's take a fun dip!"

I had no idea what the fuck a fun dip was.

He whips out this bag of molly that probably weighed at least a pound and then instructed me what to do.

I licked my middle finger and plunged it into the bag. There was probably a gram and a half stuck to my finger (at least).

I licked my finger and 20 minutes later I was fucked up beyond belief for the next 5 or so hours.

I haven't done molly since.