General Police Force Man To Push Fridge Back Up Cliff After He Pushed It Off

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
there is a creepy judge dredd vibe about cops in spain handing down a punishment with any due process of law.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Spain is awesome. Don’t think they’ve had a mass shooting yet. They also deal with “Swedish” gangsters in an efficient manner.
sounds pretty shit just based on how this dude was treated seems like the cops can do some fucked things with out even arresting you and then fine you 50 grand.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
sounds pretty shit just based on how this dude was treated seems like the cops can do some fucked things with out even arresting you and then fine you 50 grand.
Only way to get a reconquista done. Guardia civil doesn’t fuck around.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
there is a creepy judge dredd vibe about cops in spain handing down a punishment with any due process of law.
Cops in America are notorious for killing suspected loiterers. You are actually criticising Spanish cops because they made this guy pick up his own litter?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I fucking hate litterbugs. I see it all the time - people throwing shit out their car window. That behavior is so inconsiderate.

I'd be all for this type of justice. Get caught throwing a cigarette butt out the window? Congrats, now you get to spend an entire Sunday cleaning up the litter around town.

Gather up all the litterbugs, give them neon pink vests that say "I AM A LITTERBUG" and make them pick up the trash on the side of the roads.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Maybe don't throw fridges off a cliff? How many time did he do this before he got caught?
Fuck that guy.
Yeah, especially since "it has been revealed that he works for a company that distributes domestic appliances". So he was probably delivering new appliances, taking away the customers old ones and just illegally dumping them over a cliff or similar to cut costs.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Yeah, especially since "it has been revealed that he works for a company that distributes domestic appliances". So he was probably delivering new appliances, taking away the customers old ones and just illegally dumping them over a cliff or similar to cut costs.
Exactly, and saving taxpayers money, with not having court decide whether the fridge needs to be picked up or not, and by whom. The problem was solved on the spot and the dude got rightfully bitch-slapped with a hefty, well-deserved fine.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I fucking hate litterbugs. I see it all the time - people throwing shit out their car window. That behavior is so inconsiderate.

I'd be all for this type of justice. Get caught throwing a cigarette butt out the window? Congrats, now you get to spend an entire Sunday cleaning up the litter around town.

Gather up all the litterbugs, give them neon pink vests that say "I AM A LITTERBUG" and make them pick up the trash on the side of the roads.
This is beautiful.