Society Police know man is unarmed, shoot him when he complies

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
The point of raising your hands is to show ur hands r empty. U supposed to raise ur hands w nothing in them and keep them high ...away from ur waist where a gun could be. U don't raise ur hands w shit in ur hands
You say this like people dont panic when in high stress situations

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Yes I saw the video. You realize that doesn't make sense though right? Until they search him, they don't know. So not sure what they were referring to in the video. They for sure were going to search him. And ppl have run to a location where they have a gun stashed. Cops don't know that either.

I am agreeing the shooting does not look great. Cops had a to make a split second decision. My life is not in danger watching that video and I can watch it over and over and analyze everything. That was a split second judgement call. If the cop shot him for the fuck of it he should fry for it. But the guy did run and had something in his hand.
we have to hold cops to a higher standard. The "he's got something kill him" approach is bullshit.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Take my name out of your mouth.
You can tell from that officers body language he is not threatened at all by you, your concerns or your baby soft hands.

PS. You should avoid full size socks when wearing shorts.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
he froze and did what he was told. Showed them his hands. Went to get on the ground.

Got Shot.
Again......they were on a gun call......he ran from them. ......when he showed them his hands he had something in his hand.
He knew he was trapped. He ran to a rooftop which makes no sense. Drop the phone. You have cops w guns out chasing you. Everyone could have handled this better.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Again......they were on a gun call......he ran from them. ......when he showed them his hands he had something in his hand.
He knew he was trapped. He ran to a rooftop which makes no sense. Drop the phone. You have cops w guns out chasing you. 1

Everyone could have handled this better. 2
High level forum trolling skills in play here.

Shit talk and bait 1... then qualify with admitting everyone was in the wrong 2.

M

member 3289

High level forum trolling skills in play here.

Shit talk and bait 1... then qualify with admitting everyone was in the wrong 2.
I know the guy from other forums and I can honestly tell you that he's too dumb to troll

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
You can tell from that officers body language he is not threatened at all by you, your concerns or your baby soft hands.

PS. You should avoid full size socks when wearing shorts.
Of course he’s not threatened, I’m white.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He knew he was trapped. He ran to a rooftop which makes no sense. Drop the phone. You have cops w guns out chasing you. Everyone could have handled this better.
but only one side has not been held accountable for their mistakes. And it's the side who is supposedly professionally trained to de-escalate situations and use the minimum force necessary to gain compliance.

It's baffling how people would excuse this. There were a number of officers. They all didn't shoot- that should tell us that one of them goofed. Not one of them (the others present) reacted to any perceived threat with verbal commands or by firing their weapon. There was plenty of distance between them and not even a fraction of it had been covered nor was there any attempt to cover that distance.

There must be a certain set of psychological quirks which would steer people to condone that or defend that shooting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
It's baffling how people would excuse this. There were a number of officers. They all didn't shoot- that should tell us that one of them goofed. Not one of them reacted to any perceived threat with other commands or firing their weapon. There was plenty of distance between them and not even a fraction of it had been covered nor was there any attempt to cover that distance.

There must be a certain set of psychological quirks which would steer people to condone that or defend that shooting.
That officer was using "stand your ground" mentality. I heard that you don't even have to have fear of injury or life.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I don't know why they just don't legalize the right to shoot for running from authorities.

I don't know why they just don't legalize the right to shoot for running from authorities.
While we have quarreled over what divides us, this is what the authorities and elected "leaders" have been cooking up imo.