Society Police officer killed by colleague who 'mishandled' gun, authorities say

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
The Russian roulette part does not sound right. I don't believe that 3 police officers were playing Russian roulette while two were on duty in the middle of the night and the girl just happened to not have her pants on. Wonder what really happened?

M

member 1013

The Russian roulette part does not sound right. I don't believe that 3 police officers were playing Russian roulette while two were on duty in the middle of the night and the girl just happened to not have her pants on. Wonder what really happened?
They were doing sexy gun play on coke orgy night

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
maybe she found out they were doing some thing illegal and they setup the murder to look like an accident.

or maybe the two closeted men were having a relationship and she walked in on them.

the bones need to be examined.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
I think the real victims in all this are the husband's buddies. What the fuck do you say to a guy whose wife took a bullet as part of a fucked up sex game while being double teamed by two other dudes?

That's going to be awkward as fuck.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Why would these two cops risk killing off their side ho? Doesn't make sense.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
I think the real victims in all this are the husband's buddies. What the fuck do you say to a guy whose wife took a bullet as part of a fucked up sex game while being double teamed by two other dudes?

That's going to be awkward as fuck.
“May I come aboard your yacht?”