Society Police officer killed by colleague who 'mishandled' gun, authorities say

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
So it looks pretty bad.
But what about the guy that says he was just leaving when he heard the shot?
We believing that or is there more to come??

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
How in the fuck due these two people not know that playing Russian roulette is not a good idea...

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
So it looks pretty bad.
But what about the guy that says he was just leaving when he heard the shot?
We believing that or is there more to come??
Dude accidentally shot her during a 3-way coke and gun orgy. Other dude immediately calls for help, leaving them little time to get her properly dressed and concoct a cover story. Non-shooter agrees to go along with the Russian roulette story as long as the shooter agrees to say that he was "leaving."

The real issue will be how much the responding officers covered up for the perps in the initial hours of the investigation, when it was still possible to do a toxicology screen etc. on the shooter.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Oh she was in the Army too... that explains her being a whore.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dude accidentally shot her during a 3-way coke and gun orgy. Other dude immediately calls for help, leaving them little time to get her properly dressed and concoct a cover story. Non-shooter agrees to go along with the Russian roulette story as long as the shooter agrees to say that he was "leaving."

The real issue will be how much the responding officers covered up for the perps in the initial hours of the investigation, when it was still possible to do a toxicology screen etc. on the shooter.

I'm not kidding, that's the kind of the thing I thought when I first heard the story. The actual story smells bad.
Now the Russian roulette guy is stuck in a prisoner's dilemma. So other guy is gonna go free.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015

they can also GSR the hands of all three participants my guess is these cops forgot about that.