Police rush to Sinead O'Connor's hotel room after she posted 'suicide note' on Facebook

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hope she gets help. Mental illness is a beast.

Troubled musician Sinead O'Connor has sparked fears for her health after writing an apparent suicide note on Facebook claiming she had taken an overdose.

The singer, best known for her 1990 hit 'Nothing Compares 2 U', concerned fans after revealing she had taken an 'overdose' in a hotel in Ireland which she had booked under another name.

Police have now confirmed she has been found and is being given medical assistance.

She went on: 'I have taken an overdose. There is no other way to get respect. I am not at home, I'm at a hotel, somewhere in Ireland, under another name.

'If I wasn't posting this, my kids and family wouldn't even find out. I could have been dead here for weeks already and they'd never have known.

'I'm such a rotten horrible mother and person, that I've been alone. Howling crying for weeks.'

More
Police rush to Sinead O'Connor's hotel room after she posted 'suicide note' on Facebook: Singer claims to have overdosed and is having treatment | Daily Mail Online

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
God love her she's not well I hope she gets it together
It seems like she's battled with this all her life. She mentions having bipolar disorder which, if severe, needs to be very carefully managed by someone close to you.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
It seems like she's battled with this all her life. She mentions having bipolar disorder which, if severe, needs to be very carefully managed by someone close to you.
Yep and I doubt she has many around her she can trust, there is no signs of stability in her life from what I can tell

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Conor can get Dolores O'riordan to sing for him. Although she might be on a no fly list for wrecking fools on a flight last year.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
Hope she gets help. Mental illness is a beast.
me too. so much angst i remember seeing her rip up the pic of the pope on SNL. the next day i woke up told my super catholic mom that ccd classes are pointless.and that i quit religion. thanks for that, sinead! my mom totally beat my ass and dragged me to mass anyway.

i just read her mini bio..no idea if it's factual but it looked like she suffered mental and physical abuse coming up. tough life. :(

hopefully conor will swing by to lift up her spirits

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Such a tragedy. Such a beautiful, over-emotional idealist. The world is just too troubling for people like her.
She really needed someone early on to relay to her the importance of her life, and that's what she can control.
I really hope she's alright.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
me too. so much angst i remember seeing her rip up the pic of the pope on SNL. the next day i woke up told my super catholic mom that ccd classes are pointless.and that i quit religion. thanks for that, sinead! my mom totally beat my ass and dragged me to mass anyway.

i just read her mini bio..no idea if it's factual but it looked like she suffered mental and physical abuse coming up. tough life. :(

hopefully conor will swing by to lift up her spirits
I can't remember the content, but I think she touched on a troubled childhood when Miley Cyrus set her off on something.

And lol at you getting g that ass beat for not wanting conformation. I think Madonna was the only one to get away with that :D

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
yep, i got tuned up

i'm really nosy so i clicked the link on the article you posted to her facebook page.the suicide note was hard to read..very personal. i couldn't get through it. hope she finds peace.

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015
It's what Jesus would have done.
in all fairness..and in her defense. (my mama is a good lady.) i'm positive i deserved the punishment. " fuck sunday, mary's a whore not a pregnant virgin- " poor word choice is what did me in..
when i could intelligently defend my reasons for not believing without holy trinity/saint bashing...she let me off the hook(crucifix) without any troubles.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
in all fairness..and in her defense. (my mama is a good lady.) i'm positive i deserved the punishment. " fuck sunday, mary's a whore not a pregnant virgin- " poor word choice is what did me in..
when i could intelligently defend my reasons for not believing without holy trinity/saint bashing...she let me off the hook(crucifix) without any troubles.
You chose the words that conveyed your emotion at the time. Appropriate for a youngster.

That emotion, however, was reciprocated on your backside lol. :D

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Sad for Sinead and all who struggle with depression. I can testify from experience that it's a very real thing no matter where you are in life.