(Poll) Aldo vs Edgar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who ya got TMMAC?

• Aldo

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Edgar

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • F**k your poll, redneck

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Rooting for Edgar, but I think Aldo is still able to win this. Only one loss doesn't mean he is all of the sudden not able to beat Edgar.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
i think edgar has it. i like em both, but frankie is now putting shit together better than ever before.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Went with Edgar. Their last fight was a lot closer than people give credit for, and Edgar has improved considerably since then.

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
Crazy how you are truly as good as your last fight in mma. Aldo comes out chin out and gets caught clean, now everyone is counting him out.

I see a very competitive fight that either man could win. I'm rooting for Aldo based on the fact that he truly has something to prove. The man was embarrassed from beginning to end against mcgregor, so he has something to fight for. I don't see Aldo coasting. I see him coming out smart, but looking to do damage.

Either man could win, should be a solid fight.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I'm rooting for Frankie, but I think Jose wins. Frankie has good movement and is tough, but Jose will batter those legs. Frankie can likely take Jose down, particularly early on, but I think Jose can take Frankie from off his back.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I believe Aldo wins, however chose the third option......sorry dawg, too inviting

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
For some reason I cannot think of, I do not care about this fight whatsoever.
Seems too much like a consolation prize. 145 has hit a roadblock..if Aldo wins and mcgregor doesn't come back to 145 to defend that division will forever be questioned :/

The interim title isn't helping either..if Conor doesn't come down, interim will just change to normal title? What a joke..

Apr 3, 2015
Aldo is one of my all time favorites. I am not the biggest fan of Frankie-two-times.

I hate this rematch. I hate that its for a joke of a belt. I hate how neither of them will get there hands on McDouble.

I got Frankie winning this fight.

Tom O'Bedlam

Resident loon.
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Seems too much like a consolation prize. 145 has hit a roadblock..if Aldo wins and mcgregor doesn't come back to 145 to defend that division will forever be questioned :/

The interim title isn't helping either..if Conor doesn't come down, interim will just change to normal title? What a joke..
You're completely right. It is sad for the fighters as well.

GSPTrainingInAPool

Man on the silver mountain
Dec 1, 2015
I was thinking that the poll would be more about for/against it. I am against the fact that it's not for the TITLE

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
Rooting for Edgar, but I think Aldo is still able to win this. Only one loss doesn't mean he is all of the sudden not able to beat Edgar.
EDGAR GOT THIS!!!

its a longshot but Aldo's chin has finally cracked! remember what happened to Andy?

Next is aldo's shin

#Dejavu

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Aldo. He's going to be cautious this fight and not lead with his chin. He will stay outside and kick the shit out of Edgar's legs then have his way with him once the threat of the take down is diminshed.