Poll: Chick fights

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Do you watch chick fights

• Total voters

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
they are on the TV
I only watch when I have a crush on a fighter/athlete...and then I am rooting for nobody to get busted up 2 bad

just being honest

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
There are certain female fighters that intrigue me. Ronda, of course. Her rise and fall was great drama.

Thug Rose. I never saw her ascent to the top coming. She improved beyond what I'd thought she was capable of. Will be watching to see how she handles She-Hulk Jessica Andrade in Brazil.

Tatiana Suarez looks like the real deal. Want to see how far she can go. I'd definitely tune in for Suarez vs. Mackenzie Dern, if that fight ever happens.

The lesser-known women? I usually fast forward over their fights, but that's true of some of the men's under card scraps as well.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
I like a couple on a card to change it up, notice when there aren't any.
That said too many is terrible, don't really want more than 1-2 on the card.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Title fights only pretty much. Anything below the top 3 is just a car crash of unwatchable
That's the way I feel about male flyweights(and to a lesser extent bantamweights), I KNOW it's gonna be a 15 minute decision, so I only watch the best 5(10) guys fight hoping for a finish or some excitement.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
I used to only watch mighty mouse, benividez, and Dodson at flyweight, they were the only guys at 125 getting KOs

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
That's the way I feel about male flyweights(and to a lesser extent bantamweights), I KNOW it's gonna be a 15 minute decision, so I only watch the best 5(10) guys fight hoping for a finish or some excitement.
I do agree. But their level at least was high. Watching the chicks sometimes I really feel like I could do better. Especially submission defence, God it annoys me. Just really bad, sometimes.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
I do agree. But their level at least was high. Watching the chicks sometimes I really feel like I could do better. Especially submission defence, God it annoys me. Just really bad, sometimes.
Also ubiquitous headlock takedown(snapmare takeover) in every shitty women's fight that usually works, but anyone with even minimal training should stuff it and you get your back taken instead.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Also ubiquitous headlock takedown(snapmare takeover) in every shitty women's fight that usually works, but anyone with even minimal training should stuff it and you get your back taken instead.
I used to be at least competent in grappling and the fundemental mistakes they make in defence is just incredible. Especially considering they train with real top fellas