Poll: Does Urijah Faber Look Old?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Does Urijah Faber look old?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fight Talk

https://youtube.com/fighttalkmma
May 24, 2016
Received an interesting comment from someone who clearly did not like Urijah, which is beside the point. However, he went on to say that Urijah has looked "old and tired" in his previous fights. I didn't seem to notice that but I'm curious if anyone else saw this? I don't think he implied he looks old cosmetically but more in his performance.

If you vote yes, would you please explain in the comments with further detail so I can look for it?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I dont think he's looked nearly explosive as he was back in his WEC days and early UFC career...but everyone eventually feels the effect of father time. The guys 37 years old with 41 pro fights. That's a lot of wear & tear on the body.

Fight Talk

https://youtube.com/fighttalkmma
May 24, 2016
I dont think he's looked nearly explosive as he was back in his WEC days and early UFC career...but everyone eventually feels the effect of father time. The guys 37 years old with 41 pro fights. That's a lot of wear & tear on the body.
Hmm.. I can see that. I always think of old and tired like Mark Coleman's last fights in the UFC. I guess maybe I should look at old and tired differently.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
i wonder how much of it has to do with the competition overall getting better, but i voted yes. I think he has started the walk downhill on his mma career.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Any 37 year old would love to look as "old" as him. But OP is a bit misleading.
Seems you're talking about his fighting.
In terms of fight mode.... a little bit. He seems to have lost a half-step or killer instinct... but is still competent.
In terms of looks... nope.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
He went from tearing through everyone in the division other than the champ to squeaking out decisions.

To each their own but the get up he's usually photographed in tends to look like the uniform someone under the age of 30 would sport. So he's going to look old when he's wearing a young man's clothes.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
To each their own but the get up he's usually photographed in tends to look like the uniform someone under the age of 30 would sport. So he's going to look old when he's wearing a young man's clothes.
Hes seems like a cool enough guy but dresses like a complete douche nozzle.

I would never associate with somebody who dressed like that or anyone with a dimple for that matter.

Hes seems like a cool enough guy but dresses like a complete douche nozzle.

I would never associate with somebody who dressed like that or anyone with a dimple for that matter.
I concur but to be fair to the guy, he probably comes from a more relaxed less judgemental atmosphere that doesn't breed assholes like ourselves.

Ghost Bro

Wololo ~Leave no turn unstoned
Nov 13, 2015
He's seemed to slow down some..but he's still competitive, I guess he is a veteran in every sense of the word.