[Poll] Tyron turning out to be the most hated champion ever.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tyron Most hated champ ever?

• Total voters

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
This guy has started to irritate everybody . He wants money fights but has no fucking fans.
I just can't wait to see him get knocked out and somebody shut him up once and for all.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
This guy has started to irritate everybody . He wants money fights but has no fucking fans.
I just can't wait to see him get knocked out and somebody shut him up once and for all.
Who is "everybody"? You?

So he wants money fights because the U Fight Cheap pays them jack shit unless your name is leprechaun or GSP (who they don't even want)...

Prospects are heading to Bellator for a reason.

Most hated champ is Tim Sylvia.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Who is "everybody"? You?

So he wants money fights because the U Fight Cheap pays them jack shit unless your name is leprechaun or GSP (who they don't even want)...

Prospects are heading to Bellator for a reason.

Most hated champ is Tim Sylvia.
Everybody is not me. stop trying to be a smart ass.
Reading forums and shit made me think that.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I don't think he's that bad. He may want one thing, however he doesn't have any power to dictate....he will fight who they want him to.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Everybody is not me. stop trying to be a smart ass.
Reading forums and shit made me think that.
Why did my post make you seem upset?
Where is the evidence he is "the most hated"?
Do you hate him?

Gibberish

Posting Machine
Dec 2, 2015
If you look at it as a ratio 'time as champion/level of hate' he is definitely the most hated unpopular. I can't remember anyone being hated so quickly. Think it's deserved though. Most competitive divison in the UFC, he sits out for over a year and as soon as he gets the belt he starts making demands like he is Conor McGregor and denying guys that should have passed him in the queue for that shot in the first place. Ridiculous.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Well at lease he has a fan lol..
Don't hate him but he is irritating ..
I definitely wouldn't classify myself as a 'fan', because of his 'usual' style. I'm pretty neutral on Woodley. But I definitely don't hate him and I do respect his accomplishments and finish rate. However I respect that he is smart enough to go for the money when it isn't given in this sport.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
All this talk about fighters getting paid more and then when one has some power to make it happens they shit on him for using it. This jealous shit is why a union will never work.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I definitely wouldn't classify myself as a 'fan', because of his 'usual' style. I'm pretty neutral on Woodley. But I definitely don't hate him and I do respect his accomplishments and finish rate. However I respect that he is smart enough to go for the money when it isn't given in this sport.
how can he go for money ? he hasn't defended his belt even once, he is not a pay per view draw , he is not that popular , he doesn't have many fans. If this guy starts defending his belt things could change for him but for now nothing. Calling out Nick who hasn't won a single fight for 5 years and calling out GSP is pretty desperate from him.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
All this talk about fighters getting paid more and then when one has some power to make it happens they shit on him for using it. This jealous shit is why a union will never work.
He has to make it happen , he is no Connor . Defend your belt and start making yourself relevant and money will come .

PrideNeverDie

Posting Machine
Feb 6, 2016
how can he go for money ? he hasn't defended his belt even once, he is not a pay per view draw , he is not that popular , he doesn't have many fans. If this guy starts defending his belt things could change for him but for now nothing. Calling out Nick who hasn't won a single fight for 5 years and calling out GSP is pretty desperate from him.
the GSP callout is reasonable but i agree the Diaz challenge is laughable

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
I don't think he's done anything to warrant any hate. Maybe question his statements but I have no problem with the dude. Not sure why anyone else would either. We'll all still watch him fight anyway lol

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No hate, just wants to get paid, he won the belt, so why not. Though at some point, if GSP doesn't materialise, then he will have to concede.

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
damn, poor guy just wants to get paid. Wouldn't you if u got kicked in the head for a living?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I like Woodley because other than King Mo, he's the only high profile fighter to cosign with the Black Lives Matter movement. He gave a lot of good insights during the Michael Brown case on what it was like to grow up in Ferguson since he's from there. He hasn't defended his belt yet so we don't know what kind of champ he'll be. Personally I hope he beats all the fanboy faves like Wonderboy and even GSP. But not Demian.