[Poll] Tyron turning out to be the most hated champion ever.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Tyron Most hated champ ever?

• Total voters

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I think, among casuals, she has a pretty big feminist following for opening the doors for wmma and how far she's brought wmma. No fucks given by me, I thought everyone hated her from her tuf episodes, but apparently her behavior was admirable among the girl power types. I don't even really bother to try and understand that tbh, but I guess that element exists.

P

Punch

I think, among casuals, she has a pretty big feminist following for opening the doors for wmma and how far she's brought wmma. No fucks given by me, I thought everyone hated her from her tuf episodes, but apparently her behavior was admirable among the girl power types. I don't even really bother to try and understand that tbh, but I guess that element exists.
Oh, i thought this was "name our least like champ" time. I didn't give the OP a look. :D

Universally least liked? Hmm, how would you even qualify that?

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
Oh, i thought this was "name our least like champ" time. I didn't give the OP a look. :D

Universally least liked? Hmm, how would you even qualify that?
Well, technically the thread was if you think Tyron Woodley was the most hated, then people gave their opinions on who they thought was most hated. All good, and I would probably agree with you that rousey is definately up there, especially among hardcores, but.....

I had a wake up call when a friends wife told me how sad she was that rousey lost to holm, and women this and that and whatever the fuck else she was yapping about. I was just surprised that she knew so much about her.

Fact is, us forum goers make up a tiny percentage of people who order ppvs and go to live events. There's a whole world out there that think rousey is a hero because that's what they've been fed in commercials and haven't bothered to really see what she's about. It'd be akin to me going to a race to support Danica Patrick. I know fuck all about jack shit in that realm, but she's a household name. The hardcore nascar (or Indy car or whatever she's driving these days) forums are probably filled with people making fun of guys like me. Same shit. I care what they think about as much as some casual that knows jack shit cares what I think.

M

member 3289

I have to be completely honest. Atto @Atto is my new favorite poster by a large margin. Whether you agree or disagree with his opinions, the guy is really intelligent and has really interesting opinions on stuff.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
I hated Ronda before tuf and I became her fan after few episodes of Tuff..

Ryann Von Doom

The Man
Jan 28, 2015
And by every female that isn't a fight fan but tuned in to watch her season of TUF. So many of my friends wanted to be best friends with Tate and thought Ronda was evil after that shit.
Then your female friends are pretty fucking retarded. Miesha isnt this wonderful person she paints herself to be.

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Jon Jones

All bets are off if Mike Perry wins the belt
For all his failings I'll never hate Jones. Personal problems aside his prowess in the ring is almost unparalleled.

No doubt Tim Sylvia. I didn't hate him. But others did.

Unfortunately I've never liked Tito. Ever. Even when he was on a tear he was not my fave

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Then your female friends are pretty fucking retarded. Miesha isnt this wonderful person she paints herself to be.
That's what I told them. But the editing definitely made her into the darling on the show and if that's all you know of someone then your opinion is going to be slanted accordingly.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
How can anyone hate on a guy for finally wanted to be paid what he is worth when he has the belt? It's the perfect moment to try to cash in.

Most hated ever? Two words: Jon Jones.