*POLL* Vanderlei Silva vs. Quinton Jackson IV

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wandy vs. Rampage

• Wand by finish

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Rampage by finish

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Wand by decision(lol)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Rampage by decision(lol)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Draw(lol)/Results

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I want wandy to win but worry he will get caught when he goes wild.

Haulport

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
People are killin it in this thread!!!

As far as Wand vs Page:
  • Q looks SOOOOOOOO slow now which is not a good thing. Fat and slow is going to be bad. But, as stated previously on thread, he still has a good chin.
  • Wandy lost his chin to CroCop+Hendo. It looked ok against Stann but Page has the power still.
  • In their 3rd fight Q was at his prime as far as skillset (particularly boxing) and Wandy was still punching like it was 1999. He is better now but old and beaten down with injuries and inactivity.
  • I say Wandy takes it because speed usually wins over slow power but if Wandy opens up too much he will be snoozing.
These fights are the true, perfect examples of how much of a difference soccer kicks and stomps make in MMA. The fear they induced in Page in the first two fights hampered the shit out of him. In the 3rd fight it was like, "just go out-box this sloppy boxer with a bad chin"...

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
Wait, I'm bettin' loonies?
What the darn tootin' are ya talkin' aboot eh?
Had I known that there, I'd be bettin' a knapsack o' 2-4 and send it directly to his hoose.
jason73 @jason73 Onetrickpony @Onetrickpony can I get some help here since you guys are bilingual?
*Raises hand*

Hi I speak fluent Canuck. Annotations included.

Sparkuri means that if he knew he was betting Canadian dollars (loonies, because there's a swan on the Canadian single dollar coin), he'd be betting an ice cooler (knapsack, since they're quaint about what they call modern inventions, kind of how Brits might call a flashlight a torch) full of beer (2-4, as in a 24-pack of beer since Canadians tend to buy all their alcohol in bulk), and sending it directly to his horse, or more specifically the stable where he keeps his horse (hoose is the Canadian pronunciation, and post offices often double as horse stables in Canada for convenience). However, if he's speaking the Maritimer dialect, "hoose" could also mean "hose", which is Maritime Canadian for someone's meth dealer (hose = connection), and it'd be very convenient to pick up beer from the same person you're getting your crystal meth from. Canadian drug dealers are extremely polite and accommodating like that.

Last edited:

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
*Raises hand*

Hi I speak fluent Canuck. Annotations included

Sparkuri means that if he knew he was betting Canadian dollars (loonies, because there's a swan on the Canadian single dollar coin), he'd be betting an ice cooler (knapsack, since they're quaint about what they call modern inventions kind of how Brits might call a flashlight a torch) full of beer (2-4, as in a 24-pack of beer since Canadians tend to buy all their alcohol in bulk), and sending it directly to his horse, or more specifically the stable where he keeps his horse (hoose is the Canadian pronunciation, and post offices often double as horse stables in Canada for convenience). However, if he's speaking the Maritimer dialect, "hoose" could also mean "hose", which is Maritime Canadian for someone's meth dealer (hose = connection), and it'd be very convenient to pick up beer from the same person you're getting your crystal meth from. Canadian drug dealers are extremely polite and accommodating like that.
One correction, this is a hoose

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
One correction, this is a hoose

Well duh, it's not like meth dealers live in caves.

EDIT: And yes I'm aware there's a few places in New Brunswick where they technically do, but we don't talk about those places. They're not even on maps >_>

Last edited:

Chromium

Posting Machine
Oct 10, 2016
I'm going with Rampage. Once they left Pride and drug testing became a thing, Wanderlei slimmed down and got weaker, his chin more brittle and frail. Rampage, on the other hand, got fatter but no less powerful, and his chin is now coated in a protective layer of fat.

Last edited: