Society Popular things you can't understand

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
cigarettes and dip makes no sense to me dipping tobacco destroys your mouth and throat some dead mlb payers because of dipping tobacco
My grandfather got mouth cancer from dip way back in the day.he chewed for another 40 years on the down low.he kept a pouch of Redman out in the wood shed.he would go outside dip some chew ,split some wood,spit everywhere and go back in like nothing happened.he thought he was slick.my other grandfather died a horrible death from cigarettes and chemo.i never got the appeal of tobacco products.i have never dipped or smoked a cigarette

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Lol. That’s why you wear a wetsuit you silly fuck. A wetsuit isn’t a hinderance. 80ocean water is very rare for SoCal. I saw it San Clemente only once. I never claimed the water is 80 in California. I said air temperatures are in the 75-80 range(which obviously varies).

I’m sorry you’re too much of a giny sneeze to swim in water that’s colder than 80. I’m also fascinated that you dislike wetsuits so much.
They don't make wetsuits long and gangly enough for @Gamer Dude 's Celine Dion like figure

M

member 3289

Oh wow what a great day for the beach. Look at all those girls in their wetsuits!

Idiots.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Oh wow what a great day for the beach. Look at all those girls in their wetsuits!

Idiots.
Lol, you don’t wear your wetsuit all day on the beach. You take it off if you’re going to hang on the beach.

There’s plenty of broads on the beach in skimpy bikinis. Not everyone surfs you know.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Don 't compare ozark to BB...Ozark is just horrible

and pass the gaba Goo
It’s capicola, gabagool is for wannabe Italian’s from New York to use

go say gabagool when ordering in Italy
They’ll laugh at you

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
It’s capicola, gabagool is for wannabe Italian’s from New York to use

go say gabagool when ordering in Italy
They’ll laugh at you
Thanks for the correction

I was just making a bad joke

I have no idea about italian talk or even the food

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Lol. That’s why you wear a wetsuit you silly fuck. A wetsuit isn’t a hinderance. 80ocean water is very rare for SoCal. I saw it San Clemente only once. I never claimed the water is 80 in California. I said air temperatures are in the 75-80 range(which obviously varies).

I’m sorry you’re too much of a giny sneeze to swim in water that’s colder than 80. I’m also fascinated that you dislike wetsuits so much.
I didn't mention water either but he has no reading comprehension I said an 80 degree day which it absolutely can be in january here.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So during the Viking and Saxon occupancy of Britain, silver was the Billy big bollox tender (according to the TV show I'm watching)

If the land was so fractured and divisive, how did pieces of silver come to be currency. What purpose did they serve? Did they have to be forged to a regulation standard?

I fucken don't understand Vikings. They want plunder but I don't understand why. They couldn't buy anything....

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
So during the Viking and Saxon occupancy of Britain, silver was the Billy big bollox tender (according to the TV show I'm watching)

If the land was so fractured and divisive, how did pieces of silver come to be currency. What purpose did they serve? Did they have to be forged to a regulation standard?

I fucken don't understand Vikings. They want plunder but I don't understand why. They couldn't buy anything....

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Posting on teh UG. Bunch of nerd virgins and fan boy retards over there. Site runs like dog shit and the owners not only don't care but have contempt for anyone who complains.i go over there maybe twice a year and immediately get cancer from the negativity