VID Portland man not strong enough to break car window

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
lol at these hippy fags .we have better riots than that when our team loses in the stanley cup finals.what they dont realize though is everything is on video and they will all be going to court for the next 2 years when this is all said and done

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
This shit is soo infuriating to me. I don't fear for my daughter growing up in trumps America. I fear for when these assclowns are the one in charge.

These are the people you share cities and communities with. This is what happens when you don't nip it in the bud.
All of that liberal brainwashing that started in the 80's and picked up steam in the 90's, that is the kind of useless wanker that comes of it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
This shit is soo infuriating to me. I don't fear for my daughter growing up in trumps America. I fear for when these assclowns are the one in charge.
Same here. Motherfuckers have a sense of entitlement like nothing we've ever seen. We're gay, minority, liberal, etc...so we deserve special treatment.

They don't deserve anything more than the rest of us..

This guy nailed what the liberal left has done to this country. Nailed it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=306&v=GLG9g7BcjKs

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That was funny.
When I was younger I tried that, same result.
Only I wasn't on camera.
Those windows take some power, technique, and precision or you'll break your hand.
I better head down and relay my knowledge before anyone gets hurt.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
This is proof that they would not be able to survive a government collapse... dude was trying to light a healthy tree on fire with a flare.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That was funny.
When I was younger I tried that, same result.
Only I wasn't on camera.
Those windows take some power, technique, and precision or you'll break your hand.
I better head down and relay my knowledge before anyone gets hurt.
Bill Goldberg nearly bled out when he did it in wcw.