General Portland Police shoot and kill armed carjacker

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
What sucked even more, was I knew I was going to be fucked. I just finished a service call in Northeast when all of this went down. I was headed up to Vancouver and hopped on i5 at broadway, and they already had closed off i5 north right at the Fremont bridge. So I got diverted onto 405. Ended up coming back over Fremont bridge and got off at Kerby. I called my boss and let him know what was going on and he says, “well you can take 84 to 205 and go that way.” It took an hour and a half just to get up there. I saw the clusterfuck on sr14 East and knew I was going to have a fucked drive home.

Long day in the van.
usually the answer is to find a Shangos and a Dutch Bros and chill.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I know some cops, I have some in my family. What sucks is that most of them are good people who get into it to do the right thing, but like most government departments the procedures prevent them from being good cops and leave them little option but to prop up the system of policing rather than helping the community.

Ie, I have a cousin who (definitely doesn't) get in trouble for issuing too many traffic warnings and not enough fines.
i have several good friends and some family who are cops, and I help my friend teach grappling to cops.

my position is that 90% of cops are bad cops 10% of the time, and 10% of cops are bad cops 90% of the time.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
You guys need to stop forming opinions until the race and genders of everyone involved are released. Then your opinion will be chosen for you. Grow up.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Why would anyone defend this piece of shit?

We're a better society without him in it.
No one did. A foreigner made it up and everyone in the thread went along so they could cry "muh law and order" and then shake their fist at anarchists.

Wintermute

Putin is gay
Apr 24, 2015
if you're going to shoot in to a car, make sure there's a concrete barricade and an earthen berm behind your target.

at that speed at range, it shouldn't have taken more than one shot...but cops aren't marksmen
Can't see what you're responding to, but there was a backstop- concrete barrier, earthen berm, sound barrier and he was firing down from a standing crouch into a seated target. No issue.

Also, fuck that car jacker.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
No one did. A foreigner made it up and everyone in the thread went along so they could cry "muh law and order" and then shake their fist at anarchists.
how xenophobic of you comrade

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Now I've seen the story, what was made up?
ETA it feels like I must've badly misunderstood your post. Clarify?

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Can't see what you're responding to, but there was a backstop- concrete barrier, earthen berm, sound barrier and he was firing down from a standing crouch into a seated target. No issue.

Also, fuck that car jacker.
i was heaping kudos on the officer for not killing any innocent people or dogs.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Now I've seen the story, what was made up?
ETA it feels like I must've badly misunderstood your post. Clarify?
The incident happened and one of our Canadian members of the Weapon X program to destabilize America read a couple tweets from his favorite LARPing groups and framed the story to suggest America was going to execute all cops and give milk and cookies to all carjackers.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The incident happened and one of our Canadian members of the Weapon X program to destabilize America read a couple tweets from his favorite LARPing groups and framed the story to suggest America was going to execute all cops and give milk and cookies to all carjackers.
I know what some of this means.
Call that a win for Freedom and being outstanding in the field of excellence.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
WTF?
I turn down the radio when I'm looking for a parking lot. This motherfucker leaves it cranked during a gunfight.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
So what, the cop fired into the moving car. He got the guy, nobody else killed Slap him on the wrist. Good job.