NSFW Possibly omw to get killed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
It was funny to me because she used to tell me "if u don't have other girls putting hearts and wow on your pics, I don't Wana be with you cuz no one wants you" which I had/have. So it made me laugh that this guy is posting his shit in a vacuum. How do u have one person like your profile pic.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
I will have some new pics later. This girl's ass is stupid . She is gona be cuffed and belted. Should be fun. Depends how high I am later if I post any. And how douchy ppl r being

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
I wonder why the front page has three day old threads on it. This place is super fun . I like to find ppl I don't like and follow them around. Seems sweet

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Hey maybe I'll go hang out in that guys weight loss thread and post "pay attention to me" and "stop trying to get validated" and be an asshole like every page. Cuz I'm sure that would be allowed. I'm posting about my life same as him and the marriage guy. This what I'm doing bitches. If u don't like it go to another thread and fuck off

Throwin’Knuckles

Dec 16, 2018
Apparently u can sniff fentanyl. I thought u could only shoot it. Almost took a lil sniff. Heading off to next destination. Girl w great butt

Lol don’t be sniffing or shooting fentanyl bro. Nothing good will come of it. Stick the phentermine and vodka like your boy. Fuck all night and get shit done lol.