NSFW Possibly omw to get killed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Oh I'm the one who should let it go. Not the dude following me for no reason. Prolly easier for him to let it go. This is an mm forum right? I have offered to put on gloves. If we did that, there be zero problems after. Guaranteed. He isn't pink from me crying. He is pink from ignoring mods. I don't mind ppl joking. That isn't joking. I can take shit like everyone else. But if I'm fucking w someone and they losing their mind I back the f off. I'm not here to try and make other ppl quit
You let it go

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Oh I'm the one who should let it go. Not the dude following me for no reason. Prolly easier for him to let it go. This is an mm forum right? I have offered to put on gloves. If we did that, there be zero problems after. Guaranteed. He isn't pink from me crying. He is pink from ignoring mods. I don't mind ppl joking. That isn't joking. I can take shit like everyone else. But if I'm fucking w someone and they losing their mind I back the f off. I'm not here to try and make other ppl quit
You let it go
You reported him 1000 times yet he's following you?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Why diddnt you just use the sites features and ignore him?

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Why diddnt you just use the sites features and ignore him?
Because that isn't what happens to me when I do shit mods don't like. Mods don't tell ppl "hey ignore meth dentist. Let him do what he wants." They block me from threads and pink me. Also I challenged him to fight me irl so I'm not tryna ignore him just in case

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
You let it go
What is it that I should be letting go of? Half your posts are about being a drug dealing, pistol holdin, death dodging Billy Badass and the other half is crying about people not believing you and some dude from the internet who you know you'll never meet let alone fight. He's been pinked (again) for a week for fucking with you in your thread. You have at least 6 days of safe space in here so lighten up a bit and figure out how to ignore someone.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What is it that I should be letting go of? Half your posts are about being a drug dealing, pistol holdin, death dodging Billy Badass and the other half is crying about people not believing you and some dude from the internet who you know you'll never meet let alone fight. He's been pinked (again) for a week for fucking with you in your thread. You have at least 6 days of safe space in here so lighten up a bit and figure out how to ignore someone.
Quit stealing my material

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I don't like your tone, mister.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
1. I post about my life like everyone else on here does
2. Sorry your bf got pinked maybe you two can sexy each other on text
3. It isn't my job to eat shit from someone who follows me and refuses to fight on an mma forum.
4. Ppl use the word crying a lot. Expecting rules to be enforced evenly isn't crying and the mods seem to agree. He isn't pinked cuz of me. He is pinked because of himself.
Now fuck off

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
If you guys like him so much why don't you make your own thread and your can go troll each other and have a 24/7 shit party all day. And anyone who is interested can join in. See how that goes.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
1. I post about my life like everyone else on here does
2. Sorry your bf got pinked maybe you two can sexy each other on text
3. It isn't my job to eat shit from someone who follows me and refuses to fight on an mma forum.
4. Ppl use the word crying a lot. Expecting rules to be enforced evenly isn't crying and the mods seem to agree. He isn't pinked cuz of me. He is pinked because of himself.
Now fuck off
Bold move, cotton. Let's see how this plays out