NSFW Possibly omw to get killed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 1013

@Rhino how high over your head can you kick? You don’t have to exaggerate, because I am easily impressed.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Need a collins english dictionary to communicate with you lol!

owt in British English. (aʊt ) pronoun. Northern England a dialect word for anything.
Yeah sozzles about that. I’m not even northern. Think it’s just stuck with a couple of northern Brit soap operas I’ve kept up with since I moved away.

you’d love Coronation Street ;)

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
This place is a clown show.
You have an admin who believes a guy should spend 15years in prison for burning a flag because he had prior offenses. Then his friend does the same dumb shit on this site over and over and his punishment never escalates. In fact he is allowed to switch his pink w his friends or let off early for UFC like Steven Avery let out early to watch WrestleMania
And apparently cmnh has done this same shit to Rhino (which he doesn't anymore I wonder why. Also seems to be a need cmnh has to troll ppl who can crush him til they lose their mind) anyway, instead of rhino realizing this is an issue and fixing it, rhino decides to come in here and say if anyone mentions his name he will choke them out. Real nice. He doesn't give a fuck long as it doesn't affect him.

And all this would be great if I was allowed to come here and troll the shit out of ppl but I am not. I got banned from a thread for one post that they thought may cause a future argument. Shit is a joke. And if I mention any of this to mods, I am a crybaby. If I flip out I am a fake tough guy. So the only option is to eat nonstop shit. Which other ppl are not expected to do here. As evidenced by me being banned from a thread for one post. Or rhino (mod) threatening anyone who mentions his name.
You guys don't deserve me here. Have fun w the phony me. The guy who pretends to be tough and pretends to get laid.