NSFW Possibly omw to get killed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hey......u were blasting personal info on members including someone's name And shit about cancer. And u still haven't learned to shut up. Start now.
Pretty sure splinty said to keep this in the other thread too didn't he bitch?

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
You not gona be following me around doing this. U were talking about someone w cancer and saying ppls real names. U ain't gona act like I'm similar to that

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Hey......u were blasting personal info on members including someone's name And shit about cancer. And u still haven't learned to shut up. Start now.
Pretty sure splinty said to keep this in the other thread too didn't he bitch?
Hey... more than 3 dots in an ellipsis is excessive.

Also, nobody like you.

Tag Splinty @Splinty so he can see.

Pretty sure I was being reasonable here...We all have bad days.

I know when I'm a wanker...I own it unlike yourself.

You not gona be following me around doing this. U were talking about someone w cancer and saying ppls real names. U ain't gona act like I'm similar to that

No

What is wrong with you?

I wasn't talking about anyone with cancer...Ahhh

Nevermind

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
No

What is wrong with you?

I wasn't talking about anyone with cancer...Ahhh

Nevermind
I fucking read it. Then other person was just talking about u doing it today. Shut the fuck up and get out of here. He said to leave it in that thread. I don't want u following me around w this dumb shit. U r weird ASF. Bye

I fucking read it. Then other person was just talking about u doing it today. Shut the fuck up and get out of here. He said to leave it in that thread. I don't want u following me around w this dumb shit. U r weird ASF. Bye

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Tag Splinty @Splinty so he can see.

Pretty sure I was being reasonable here...We all have bad days.

I know when I'm a wanker...I own it unlike yourself.
U not reasonable. He said no one gets pinked if it stays in that thread. I don't like you. This ain't funny. U bringing up ppls personal info twice in a week and now u doing this. Fuck off. U r not like me. Don't compare you to me

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Why the fuck would you bump this thread?

I like you Too swole to control @Fraud Baby and we have little disagreement about what's right in this world

Yes I want you to let things go for the greater good. But it doesn't mean I don't understand your position points
I joined the thread and have not got personal...I apologised to song and sent him a message personally telling him I was wrong...You start siding with who you want bud... I'll happily delete my account.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I joined the thread and have not got personal...I apologised to song and sent him a message personally telling him I was wrong...You start siding with who you want bud... I'll happily delete my account.
Delete anything you want. No one is cornering you. I think you're pretty great. But I also think you've hurt a lot of feelings. Let's all just let shit go publicly which matters most. Just be cool

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
..I apologised to song and sent him a message
That's up to him. But by blasting him publicly you've added Public interest and other people are involved. Not me. Others who are worried they may be next.
Apologies must be as public as apologies to keep people Happy. They want to feel like they aren't next and justice is served.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
you all need to knock this shit off

lots of folks out of line

if you don't have positive stuff to say, then why say it?