NSFW Possibly omw to get killed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That's up to him. But by blasting him publicly you've added Public interest and other people are involved. Not me. Others who are worried they may be next.
Apologies must be as public as apologies to keep people Happy. They want to feel like they aren't next and justice is served.
Daft cunt doesn't know the story. He put it out there to put me on blast. This is all funny to me. No feelings hurt, aside from learning that miesha is a cunt who will spread whispers

That's up to him. But by blasting him publicly you've added Public interest and other people are involved. Not me. Others who are worried they may be next.
Apologies must be as public as apologies to keep people Happy. They want to feel like they aren't next and justice is served.

Ok

For public interest

Reside in Adelaide
Ginger
5.4 on a good day
Likes alcohol and weed
Ladies
MMA

+61431797863

Add me on Facebook

WHO THE FUCK AM I PUTTING ON BLAST?

Doxx away....I don't hide shit...I was wrong to say shit to SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 because he is a good dude...I was drunk...The other person last week that's a different story but I set that to ignore.

Hope that clears people's minds....FFS I gave lueVelvet @lueVelvet My private logins earlier on to watch fights... I call out cunts but I was wrong yesterday.

Simple really.

Last edited by a moderator:

Daft cunt doesn't know the story. He put it out there to put me on blast. This is all funny to me. No feelings hurt, aside from learning that miesha is a cunt who will spread whispers
I just apologised.

Want me to tell the story how PND was banned?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
please delete your info for the sake of logic
trust me that leads nowhere good

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You and I have no love lost regarding modding. I think you fuck with us mods too often. But this isn't one of those times. I've never put you on blast. Even when came after me I've let you save face. But in this case I stand publicly that no one deserves such attacks.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You and I have no love lost regarding modding. I think you fuck with us mods too often. But this isn't one of those times. I've never put you on blast. Even when came after me I've let you save face. But in this case I stand publicly that no one deserves such attacks.
I wasn't on about you. And I don't t wanna open the Can of Worms further. My personal life should stay private tho, unless I decide I want to share it

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Hey......u were blasting personal info on members including someone's name And shit about cancer. And u still haven't learned to shut up. Start now.
Pretty sure splinty said to keep this in the other thread too didn't he bitch?
Stop being petty. I don’t mind posting my pics nor does @Miesha's Taint some people are complete homos.

I don't think people hear apology. lets be cool man. You're amazing so often. Do it always dude.
Mate

If I could put this whole story out people would agree with me but you KNOW I can't.

I'm gonna let this ride out...But you KNOW the story and if he tries to make me look like a cunt or a liar again I'll happily post proof then take my ban as much as I love 99.9 %of people here.

Off to another thread.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Why?

Fuck is gonna happen?

No issues to me...I have zero to hide bud.
not about hiding
just not necessary IMO

I'm out...gonna watch a movie

Just want everybody to keep it cordial and peaceful...ya I am a gay hippy fag but that is how I feel

I regret giving out detailed information on me, that is all...maybe your different

Love and peace

-rambo

not about hiding
just not necessary IMO

I'm out...gonna watch a movie

Just want everybody to keep it cordial and peaceful...ya I am a gay hippy fag but that is how I feel

I regret giving out detailed information on me, that is all...maybe your different

Love and peace

-rambo

Peace mate

M

member 603

Ok

For public interest my name is Michael Doran

Born in 1978

Reside in Adelaide
Ginger
5.4 on a good day
Likes alcohol and weed
Ladies
MMA

+61431797863

Add me on Facebook

WHO THE FUCK AM I PUTTING ON BLAST?

Doxx away....I don't hide shit...I was wrong to say shit to SongExotic2 @Shang Tsong2 because he is a good dude...I was drunk...The other person last week that's a different story but I set that to ignore.

Hope that clears people's minds....FFS I gave lueVelvet @lueVelvet My private logins earlier on to watch fights... I call out cunts but I was wrong yesterday.

Simple really.

M

member 603

Come at me

I ain't fighting you though....I'll sprinkle weed on you
I don't fight anyone..... Unless it's for money or honor..... Or bullies and pseudo tough guys who think that no one will reality check them, but even then I just fold them up and give them wet willies while laughing, as they try to go full Hulk rage..... It's honestly hilarious.

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't fight anyone..... Unless it's for money or honor..... Or bullies and pseudo tough guys who think that no one will reality check them, but even then I just fold them up and give them wet willies while laughing, as they try to go full Hulk rage..... It's honestly hilarious.
I’d beat you silly.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I just apologised.

Want me to tell the story how PND was banned?
You are horrible. You didn't sincerely apologise at all. You just used that to dredge up stuff again, you reprobate.

The last week you have made yourself look like a prize knob.

Get a fucking grip.

M

member 603

I’d beat you silly.
Oh you adorable ginger lush you..... If you weren't so hilarious, I'd have you eliminated. Seriously question though, you teach, right? How are you allowed within 500 m of a school ANYWHERE in this world with as much indecent exposure you've committed?