NSFW Possibly omw to get killed

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Well at first it makes u happy and not care about shit and get a nice fuzzy feeling. And when u r benching heavy 5 or 6 days a week it rly helps out for numbing pain But lately I been getting some sweet withdrawals. Not great
Not keen on withdrawal. I did a bag of coke last Saturday and I diddnt feel normal until Tuesday or Wednesday. It fucked me right up

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Yeah me too. Came close to getting involved in a gun deal and changed my mind last second. Not what I Wana be doing
A friend of mine had to join the marines as a youngster, he got caught rattling some tart in his car, on the back seat was an illegal full auto ak he was about to go sell.

Judge gave him marines or jail. He got shot in Iraq and has TBI. Jail may have been better

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Not keen on withdrawal. I did a bag of coke last Saturday and I diddnt feel normal until Tuesday or Wednesday. It fucked me right up
I did coke a few times years ago. And it kept my dick from getting hard and I couldn't have a three way once w two naked girls. The last time I ever did coke

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I did coke a few times years ago. And it kept my dick from getting hard and I couldn't have a three way once w two naked girls. The last time I ever did coke
You needed better coke. I've always been WTFies about people saying they get a come down from it, I've either had the best dealers or been lucky with providers. I can handle my drugs so it isn't just a little sniff, I've only been completely incapacitated once. Friend of a friend was going to jail in a couple of days, his assets were frozen and he had a bunch of gear so we just blew through it. Guy friend whose house I was at had to break into the bathroom when I had a bath worried I'd overdosed. I hadn't, it was just too many Es and then a couple of grams of too much coke and I was so out of it I didn't respond when he was banging on the door.

Not good when your mate's picking you up out of the bath starkers thinking you might be dead.

Disclaimer for anyone thinking about rushing me into rehab: I haven't done coke in 2 years. I like it but it isn't on my mind all the time.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
You needed better coke. I've always been WTFies about people saying they get a come down from it, I've either had the best dealers or been lucky with providers. I can handle my drugs so it isn't just a little sniff, I've only been completely incapacitated once. Friend of a friend was going to jail in a couple of days, his assets were frozen and he had a bunch of gear so we just blew through it. Guy friend whose house I was at had to break into the bathroom when I had a bath worried I'd overdosed. I hadn't, it was just too many Es and then a couple of grams of too much coke and I was so out of it I didn't respond when he was banging on the door.

Not good when your mate's picking you up out of the bath starkers thinking you might be dead.

Disclaimer for anyone thinking about rushing me into rehab: I haven't done coke in 2 years. I like it but it isn't on my mind all the time.
I didn't rly like anything else about coke either. Never got the attraction. But anything that stands between me and pussy is gone.
coke made my heart feel like it was gona blow up , paranoid and sweaty. And soft dick. And all my coke friends wanted to stand arou d and do coke and talk about coke then get more coke. I'd rather smoke weed and bench 350 lol. Fuck all that

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I didn't rly like anything else about coke either. Never got the attraction. But anything that stands between me and pussy is gone.
coke made my heart feel like it was gona blow up , paranoid and sweaty. And soft dick. And all my coke friends wanted to stand arou d and do coke and talk about coke then get more coke. I'd rather smoke weed and bench 350 lol. Fuck all that
Nice
Wish I was benching treefiddy

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Different strokes ;) Never had that problem or had anyone who had that problem on it. If anything it heightened it.
Do I need to come over there with a decent bag of nose candy and school you on the art of successful cocaine taking?!
I did have a bit of an issue with paranoia though, I was like 18 so don't judge, not that person anymore but I was on a fraud charge pretty certain I was going to prison and constantly staring out of the window thinking I was being watched by them. To be fair, when I was nicked it was a proper set up by Woking Police and I was bang to rights. I should have served time but my mate took the hit for me and they'd wanted him for a lot longer than they wanted me so I didn't even have an arrest charge recorded. He was lovely. He only did like 3 months or so but I do still feel guilty.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Different strokes ;) Never had that problem or had anyone who had that problem on it. If anything it heightened it.
Do I need to come over there with a decent bag of nose candy and school you on the art of successful cocaine taking?!
I did have a bit of an issue with paranoia though, I was like 18 so don't judge, not that person anymore but I was on a fraud charge pretty certain I was going to prison and constantly staring out of the window thinking I was being watched by them. To be fair, when I was nicked it was a proper set up by Woking Police and I was bang to rights. I should have served time but my mate took the hit for me and they'd wanted him for a lot longer than they wanted me so I didn't even have an arrest charge recorded. He was lovely. He only did like 3 months or so but I do still feel guilty.
You can bring your nose candy but idk how u will be sniffing it w ur hands cuffed behind your back and a belt around your neck

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
You can bring your nose candy but idk how u will be sniffing it w ur hands cuffed behind your back and a belt around your neck
Haha, if you're limiting my breathing with a belt round my neck would it not be polite to give me nose breathing capability? Just have to hold my hair back, I've wasted a boatload off many a mirror forgetting to hold it back and it ending up on the floor.

Too swole to control

Oct 28, 2015
Haha, if you're limiting my breathing with a belt round my neck would it not be polite to give me nose breathing capability? Just have to hold my hair back, I've wasted a boatload off many a mirror forgetting to hold it back and it ending up on the floor.
Did u change ur screen name??