Cinema Possibly the worst movie scene ever

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
This movie was on in the background and I couldn’t help but stop what I was doing and watch this disaster and ask myself is this really happening!? As the name would suggest, these people have a device that can stop time. Somehow it gave them the ability to be invisible instead?

View: https://youtu.be/FmG9SZNVpmk
I love the way that everything is frozen in time except for the air around them, allowing them to move about.

Pretty much every film / TV show with some sort of time stopper has this issue.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
I love the way that everything is frozen in time except for the air around them, allowing them to move about.

Pretty much every film / TV show with some sort of time stopper has this issue.
Even if you can get past that, if time is stopped, then how are people seeing him move in real time? Wouldn't all of those dance moves be perceived in a split second as opposed to the same speed as those who have frozen time? None of it makes any sense!

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Even if you can get past that, if time is stopped, then how are people seeing him move in real time? Wouldn't all of those dance moves be perceived in a split second as opposed to the same speed as those who have frozen time? None of it makes any sense!
They would have to move him a millimetre, then unfreeze for 1/50th of a second, then another millimetre etc.

If they were experts at stop motion animation, perhaps they could pull it off!