Sports Post a more gruesome injury

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MovinOn

Canis lupus familiaris
Jan 3, 2018
A contest of one-upmanship that's not for those with weak stomachs.

This is the worst one I can think of, a Canadian minor hockey league player from several years ago who got caught by a skate blade:

At least it wasn't to his neck, like Clint Malarchuk. If it went that deep into his throat he would have been a goner!

Last edited:

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016

This is the worst one I can think of, a Canadian minor hockey league player from several years ago who got caught by a skate blade:

At least it wasn't to his neck, like Clint Malarchuk. If it went that deep into his throat he would have been a goner!
In true Canadian fashion he played the rest of the game before going to the hospital.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
That's a bad gash for sure, but let's face it: the guy is balding with a weak chin, he's not getting any action based on his face anyway. If anything, the scar improves his odds by making him look sinister.

I think the broken bones are a lot worse.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Geez I almost puked
gross dude

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Saw a dude fall 12 feet and rip the palm of his hand to shreds on rusty metal racking then land on his back on a ladder on monday. 100 plus stitches to both hands .fuckin dummy

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I saw someone fall on there face and die when I used to work loading trailers people used to pass out from exhaustion doing it. death seems to be a pretty gruesome injury.

Dashabox

Fi fie fo fum
Dec 7, 2017
This one seems like it would suck. Would put a damper on future wanks.

Edit: This was during tug of war in Taipei.