post a pic of your current view

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
20200702_183051.jpg

20200702_183452.jpg

Signature hole of local golf course. shots were taken late and facing west so my cell phone didn't do a great job with exposure, but hiding behind shadows of trees for the second shot seemed to help a bit, but it overestimated the green, bummer. The trees did frame the shot nicely though, even though it isn't taken from the best vantage point. might need to go back with an actual camera to get the shot since its such a beautiful view.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
2020-Reservoir.jpg

This is my local reservoir and I stopped for a photo in passing today since I just got a new camera.

When I was a kid we used to go here and feed the ducks, only to be attacked by the geese. They now have it fenced off with no trespassing signs everywhere. I bet the bass in this thing are Godzilla size.

Last edited:

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
View attachment 11468

This is my local reservoir and I stopped for a photo in passing today since I just got a new camera.

When I was a kid we used to go here and feed the ducks, only to be attached by the geese. They now have it fenced off with no trespassing signs everywhere. I bet the bass in this thing are Godzilla size.
How were the geese attached?