General Post a pic that represents your current COVID hairstyle

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016

Been cutting my own since 15 yrs old. Was getting sick of spending half my allowance on a fucking fade. Do alot of my fams cuts.
I am absolutely gobsmacked that a photo of your current hairstyle represents your current hairstyle :eek:

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I actually managed to get a haircut yesterday, it had been over 3 months. I had the granola mullet thing going on. Looked like the kind of dude in his 40s that still hacky sacks regularly.

Knocked about an inch off my beard too. Feeling somewhat more civilized today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I actually managed to get a haircut yesterday, it had been over 3 months. I had the granola mullet thing going on. Looked like the kind of dude in his 40s that still hacky sacks regularly.

Knocked about an inch off my beard too. Feeling somewhat more civilized today.
Yeah, I'm feeling like a dirty hippy, but to be totally honest, I just don't care right now.

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Yeah, I'm feeling like a dirty hippy, but to be totally honest, I just don't care right now.
I totally understand, that’s where I was at too. Austin may be shutting down again as the case #s go up, so I took my opportunity. Shits about to get worse here I think, and people have become complacent. And our Governor is an idiot, so that doesn’t help.

They had some reasonable safety protocols to follow so I went for it.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I totally understand, that’s where I was at too. Austin may be shutting down again as the case #s go up, so I took my opportunity. Shits about to get worse here I think, and people have become complacent. And our Governor is an idiot, so that doesn’t help.

They had some reasonable safety protocols to follow so I went for it.
I'm starting to feel dirty and greasy like DiCaprio in the revenant. Like after the bear mauling and crawling a hundred miles through the forest, sleeping in horse carcasses and eating raw buffalo heart kinda dirty greasy!

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
I'm starting to feel dirty and greasy like DiCaprio in the revenant. Like after the bear mauling and crawling a hundred miles through the forest, sleeping in horse carcasses and eating raw buffalo heart kinda dirty greasy!
some may say dirty/greasy, others would just say manly ;)

I mostly don’t care about how I looked with my mop, but the best part is how much cooler it is now.The summer heat is kicking in and I have thick hair. Was like wearing a shaggy beanie lol