General post a recent pic of yourself thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Hey does stalking me and quoting/rating 99% of my posts until I come here less count as baptizing me?
Cuz even when I go out of my way to avoid you for months you show me I cant get away from your fake tough guy character. So I come here less and less
You wait until I'm pink to run your mouth bc you know I won't be able to respond for at least a few days. You do this literally every time.

Man up

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Stop starting shit then. Lately all you like to do is passively run your mouth about me
Get real dude

You are the passive aggressive king here

You are the guy posting images of members you are "ignoring" and their spouses, I wasn't in this thread and you obviously have my picture with my lady saved to your phone to TR OLL...Is that not the definition of starting shit and passive aggressiveness?

If you don't like somebody for whatever reason then don't address them, with words or images.

I wouldn't care if it was just an image of me, but don't keep posting images of a guy's ladies to start shit. Not sure how you think that is cool in any way.

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

Engage with those you enjoy, and don't engage with those you don't....Pretty fucking simple bro.

M

member 3289

You are playing a character on here. I'ma stop having any contact w you again. And we will see how much of my shit u rate and quote. U chase so many ppl off of here playing ur tough guy character
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Can everyone stop getting fucking shot?!

I like so many of you for very different reasons, it's hilarious how so many of us just don't like each other.

So in under a minute I reversed tracked the picture url heath von doom posted claiming was him in google images and found it on this site below. Let me in on the joke next time. I feel left out not knowing you guys didnt actually believe it and were joining in on the lie it was him. No way you guys are that gullible. The o gee has big dicked members.. for sure we are known for our intellect over here. I mean the guy took a url and didnt even try to cover his tracks. Im disappointed in you guys if you thought that was really him. Not really

Google

View: https://www.pinterest.com/LoveIsDead71/dark-skin-boys/

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
So in under a minute I reversed tracked the picture url heath von doom posted claiming was him in google images and found it on this site below. Let me in on the joke next time. I feel left out not knowing you guys didnt actually believe it and were joining in on the lie it was him. No way you guys are that gullible. The o gee has big dicked members.. for sure we are known for our intellect over here. I mean the guy took a url and didnt even try to cover his tracks. Im disappointed in you guys if you thought that was really him. Not really

Google

View: https://www.pinterest.com/LoveIsDead71/dark-skin-boys/
Only one member believed it.
I don't actually think that is HVD's image. Probably used a spankbank image or something.
He posted one here, but I am not gonna dig it up or repost it...He can do so if he chooses.

Don't let the dog faces get ya.
There is a small clique that enjoy and are insistent on dog facing the newer members, I think you have met them.

Last edited: