General post a weird fact about yourself here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
All you cunts need to shut up and post weirdo stuff about yourself or fuck right off

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I have a scar on the side of my mouth that extends to my chin - it's from eating a steering wheel back in '95.

I keep a stubble beard that does a good job of hiding it, but when clean shaved I can look quite menacing.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I've been injured at my last 4 work places that required stitches/staples in each occasion.

I now work in hospitals and just picked up a new product that is for stitching people up.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I have a scar on my eyebrow I got in a pizza dough throwing kerfuffle many moons ago. Now it has extended itself in the form of a wrinkle all the way up my forehead at an angle toward my temple.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I have a particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I have a scar on my eyebrow I got in a pizza dough throwing kerfuffle many moons ago. Now it has extended itself in the form of a wrinkle all the way up my forehead at an angle toward my temple.
I have a scar over my right eye brow from fighting and one directly in the centre/ crown of my forehead from running into a lampost when I was about 4

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I have one of the worst penmanships ever (I mean it looks worse than a 1st graders) but I am a good artist and can draw almost anything. I have worked on improving my handwriting for a long time and it has never improved.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I have a scar over my right eye brow from fighting and one directly in the centre/ crown of my forehead from running into a lampost when I was about 4
Ye I just threw a doughball at a dude in work and bust my head off a stand up freezer on the follow through.

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I have one of the worst penmanships ever (I mean it looks worse than a 1st graders) but I am a good artist and can draw almost anything. I have worked on improving my handwriting for a long time and it has never improved.
I just stick to blockcapitals when I'm writing anything someone might need to read. Can't draw for shit.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I pull out my eyelashes.
All of them or just grab and pull the random loose ones? I don't aim to pull mine out but they get tangled up a lot because I have girly eyelashes so I pull on them and sometimes a lot come out.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Do you also eat them? Is your pulling limited to your eye lashes? I once knew someone who would also pull from their head, arms, etc. He would often eat the hair as well.
Nah I don't eat them. Its like biting my nails, once I realize I'm doing it I have to tell myself to stop.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
All of them or just grab and pull the random loose ones? I don't aim to pull mine out but they get tangled up a lot because I have girly eyelashes so I pull on them and sometimes a lot come out.
Usually happens late at night when I'm up watching TV and don't realize it at first. Then it's hard to stop. So some times I will pull the centers completely bald. Then they grow back until it happens again a few months later. I'm 40 and this has been going on since I was 13.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I can read my notes but good luck to any co workers who need to look in my formula book.not only is the writing illegible but it is written in shorthand using measurements such as muhfuckas and cunt hairs

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I can't read worth shit. Not that I'm blind but trying to make my eyes focus is some sort of great ordeal for me.

It's called Binocular Deficiency, when eyes struggle to converge and move on their own.

Doctors tested with these goggles that track my eyeballs and told me my reading speed is equivalent to a first grader.