General post a weird fact about yourself here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I once got reprimanded at school for biting someone's nose.

Same person I smacked a year later with my cast when I had broken arm from jumping from a swing

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Another time I got reprimanded for doing a spinning back fist on a girl. (I didn't know it was a girl, I got attacked and span around with my fist)

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Another time I was at school there was a contractor doing some work and he left his keys sticking out of his van. So I nicked em. Hid em in one of the pop up square roof tiles in the library.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Same person I smacked a year later with my cast when I had broken arm from jumping from a swing

Another time I got reprimanded for doing a spinning back fist on a girl. (I didn't know it was a girl, I got attacked and span around)

Another time I was at school there was a contractor doing some work and he left his keys sticking out of his van. So I nicked em. Hid em in one of the pop up square roof tiles in the library.

*Now pay up dick-chin.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Also head-butted my gf by accident at school. I was horsing around and tried to make her flinch. My brain didn't get the memo tho and I head-butted her.

She was cool tho, took it like a champ.

Better than me . I once got headbutt by a guy in a crash helmet and only woke up while they were stomping me out. That sucked. I think it was intentional too

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
New Also head-butted my gf. I was horsing around and tried to make her flinch. My brain didn't get the memo tho and I head-butted her.

She was cool tho, took it like a champ.

Better than me . I once got headbutt in a crash helmet and only woke up while they were stomping me out. That sucked. I think it was intentional too

*pay me you limey dyke!

Juanandonly

Deserves got nothing to do with it
Mar 19, 2016
My three-year-old just pissedon my four-year-old. And to be honest I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Asserting dominance
Get him enrolled in a wrestling program asap. Kid could be the next ben askren. And get him watching some wolfman videos too for his striking. This kid sounds like an all American to me

Iceman33

Nine and two thirds
Jan 31, 2016

I have 9 2/3 fingers. About 4 years ago I ripped off the tip of my left pinky and dislocated the ring and middle finger(almost ripped them off too) with a 24" hammer drill bit in a crawl space. I slipped in the mud and my hand landed on the bit (was wearing jersey gloves) while drilling. Glove got tangled in the bit, last second I panicked and tried to grip/stop the bit and it popped off. Crawled out of the crawl space and realized I left my glove under the house (glove contained finger tip) so I had to crawl back and get it. They couldn't put it back on because it was a tear so they cut the bone down and stitched it up. I asked the nurse if I could keep the tip, she gave a weird look and handed it to me. Buddy gave me a jar of formaldehyde and I stuck it in there.