Post all of your suggestions here....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
How about a live chat fucntion with individual members only? So me and Song can have chat sex?

Spunkchops

Bats
Dec 21, 2018
Faggot with an f is one of my favourite words. How can I efficiently abuse members if I can't slut shame their queer asses?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
when I get a notification that someone posted in a thread I posted in it doesnt disappear when I click on that thread. I have to manually move the mouse to the flag. Thats what bothers me

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Any chance we could ignore certain threads?

For example - I know that I'll never click on the weed thread. So it would be cool if I could hide it just to get it out of my list.

Not a big deal. Just curious.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Any chance we can have real betting between 2 members.
TMMAC could secure money from members who are betting then pay the winner.
TMMAC can take the cut from every bet.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Any chance we could ignore certain threads?

For example - I know that I'll never click on the weed thread. So it would be cool if I could hide it just to get it out of my list.

Not a big deal. Just curious.
No

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
If you put someone on ignore, I'd be nice to where they cannot still rate your post. I often times get the wtf icon or drunk icons on post that don't deserve it but when I see who gave the rankings, it's someone who has been on ignore for months that I never interacted with.

I used to suggest if you put someone on ignore then they shouldn't be able to see your post but I'm glad that's not a thing b/c shatsbosson and jason73 don't like me but I find their post to be hilarious, jason73 with his memes and shatsbosson with his comments.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
In trying to find a thread I posted in, when I click in my profile and then my content, multiple times the same thread comes up making me have to scroll through pages to find a thread.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
I've been having serious problems with text disappearing when I open a separate tab (particularly an incognito tab) in the midst of composing a reply to a post. What happened to the save drafts function that used to prevent this?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I've been having serious problems with text disappearing when I open a separate tab (particularly an incognito tab) in the midst of composing a reply to a post. What happened to the save drafts function that used to prevent this?

Drafts is back

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
Would a second combat sports forum be possible?

I was just thinking that, something for anything non MMA related, Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Shootboxing, what have you. Instead of cluttering up the Cageside forum with that stuff, I mean, there's a Pro Wrestling forum.

Call it the "Striking Forum" or something.

Trust me, I'd use it alot. And there are others I'm sure who would use such a forum.

If you don't think there'd be enough traffic to justify it and it would just be too much work for such a thing with such little reward, I understand.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
if I post in a thread it should not automatically register me as if I want to watch that thread. I post in many threads and I do not wish to have an orange flag every time someone posts in threads I have posted in