Post all of your suggestions here....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Unclick the watch threads box
yes, but when I post in those threads again I have to do it all over again. Its driving me crazy. Just forget about it, I just wanted a reason to bitch about this site because of boredom, I didnt even expect you to reply. Dont waste your time on me. You have done an amazing job, this site is perfect

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
yes, but when I post in those threads again I have to do it all over again. Its driving me crazy. Just forget about it, I just wanted a reason to bitch about this site because of boredom, I didnt even expect you to reply. Dont waste your time on me. You have done an amazing job, this site is perfect
No, the preference screen has an option to automatically watch threads or not when replying to them.

Thanks for the feedback. Just trying to give options :)

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Bring back Teh Dump - drop all the old threads and fruity pebbles colors and let us Conspiracy nuts run wild! WoOOOooooOoo!!!!!

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I don't care much if this gets implemented, but when I hear non tmmac'ers complain about this site, the #1 complaint is lack of traffic.

One aspect I notice, is the public view counts on threads. You don't have to click on a specific thread, you can just be on a forum section like cageside or off topic, see all the threads and off to the side you see the views of each thread, which majority of the time are rather low numbers.

Perhaps make it to where only registered users can see the views or maybe put the total views in the Op?

Again, I don't care either way on this, but it might be useful to make this place not look so deserted.

Or better yet, fib the total views lol Times it by 10.

soup

Soup Chef
Jan 28, 2020
You must wait at least 4 seconds before performing this action.

I suggest the post time limit be turned off. It'll make posting threads a lot easier. :D

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Karen suggests that Splinty goes and gets a fat dildo and fucks himself. That's my suggestion :)

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Is there a list of members who have been banned or asked to have their accounts deactivated? Would be nice to have something to reference when we are wondering where certain posters have been.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Splinty @Splinty
When someone is banned do we lose the ratings they gave us? I think I lost about 800 positive ratings.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty
When someone is banned do we lose the ratings they gave us? I think I lost about 800 positive ratings.

People have noticed this more than I expected they would. People who are banned does not change your ratings. But accounts that have been deleted which we only do by request would impact that.
Normally even that doesn't impact it because I have to run a huge calculation to reconcile that. However I'm about to do a software upgrade and I'm doing housekeeping and I recently ran that calculation to reconcile all of the ratings given to make sure that everybody had the right numbers.
So unfortunately if Misha's taint gave you a whole bunch of ratings and then he had his account deleted and then I reconcile then yes you will lose some ratings.

My apologies for the impact. It is not an ongoing thing

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Create a sub forum called "The Secret Society" or "Wild's Backyard" or "Splintys Colorectal Room of Destruction".

In order to view this Subforum you have to be a member of this forum for at least 1 year.

Discussions will be about anything but mainly taking over the World from the New World Order.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
Create a sub forum called "The Secret Society" or "Wild's Backyard" or "Splintys Colorectal Room of Destruction".

In order to view this Subforum you have to be a member of this forum for at least 1 year.

Discussions will be about anything but mainly taking over the World from the New World Order.
"the secret commonwealth"

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Can i get extra rating icons? disagree and that shit one?
I deserve because I haven't been pinked for 4 years :sunglasses:

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
when you post in a thread, you should be able to delete the comment until someone else posts after you