Post all of your suggestions here....

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Your phone is a computer....your bed is your chair....and your phone has a keyboard......
Yes and if my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle, Confucius, any anderson silva quotes while we play philosophy?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This isn't a philosophy class....
My dad did philosophy at college to piss of my grandpa, who wanted him to do engineering. He used to introduce him as "here's my son **** , the fucking philosopher"

And he dropped out iirc.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
As a matter of fact I was in the navy for a year before any of my us family knew. They thought I was in college doing business studies.

steroid to heaven

Colonize the Sun
Dec 23, 2015
tried this trick and it works
easiest way to post a bunch of pics-- works on brave browser, which is based on chrome. havent tried others. might not work via google images
Image result for bikinidrag n drop from bing image searchImage result for bikini
1607626925716.png

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think if you tag @MoDs it should alert all of you. Like calling the police.

M

member 3289

Splinty @Splinty

Google Chrome on Android. Latest version.

If I try to type in the search box, my keyboard pops up when I click search then disappears unless I'm at the top of the page. I can scroll to the top of the page to get it to work, but it's a minor annoyance.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Splinty @Splinty

Google Chrome on Android. Latest version.

If I try to type in the search box, my keyboard pops up when I click search then disappears unless I'm at the top of the page. I can scroll to the top of the page to get it to work, but it's a minor annoyance.

Shut your pretty mouth boy.

I swear.

Splinty just close this cunt.
Sick of it.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Could we have the option to hide certain threads?

I don't want to hide everything that some people post but some threads are just pure poop from the start.

And sometimes, people that I have on ignore will post a thread that's actually good that I'd like to be able to see more easily.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Could we have the option to hide certain threads?

I don't want to hide everything that some people post but some threads are just pure poop from the start.

And sometimes, people that I have on ignore will post a thread that's actually good that I'd like to be able to see more easily.
NO!

I already asked birdguy this very question years ago.

Jog on son......don’t let the door smack you in the ass on the way out

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Tik.jpg

This is happening now on Chrome for web and mobile when any of us post a Tok.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Something may be happening with some folks avatars and image posts
I'm on desktop(mac mini 2013 ish)

Can't see fingers images...Hugger says they are showing up for him perfectly and Beard also can see them.

Jesus X and Kaladin storm blessed avatars have turned to just a letter like they were deleted but they are still posting

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
Dear Admin Splinty @Splinty

It has been brought to my attention that there has been multiple members displaying 'mod' or 'admin' in their screen name recently.

*insert witty, legal sounding stuff here*

This is number one bullshit.

Thanks,

Concerned Member

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dear Admin Splinty @Splinty

It has been brought to my attention that their has been multiple members displaying 'mod' or 'admin' in their screen name recently.

This is number one bullshit.

Thanks,

Concerned Member
I agree. I stopped it for a while and then one got through by a moderator approving the change as a joke. So now it's out of control like everything else I try to do in life.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
I agree. I stopped it for a while and then one got through by a moderator approving the change as a joke. So now it's out of control like everything else I try to do in life.
It should be a badge of honor! It should be earned not carelessly displayed by imposters!

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
It would be great to be able to expand this to see everyone who is viewing a thread
B9A871A6-361B-4485-A77C-7ED7F1C5081E.jpeg

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This is going to sound corny but I really enjoy our regular crew during the fight threads. I just like to see who is there enjoying in the fun together.
I'm just F ing with ya.
I actually tried to see the whole list earlier myself...and I could only see like 4-5 of us and one was my dumb ass

I think you used to be able to click on something to see the whole list...maybe