Post all of your suggestions here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trendbend

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Although not exactly what you are asking for, there are 2 buttons on the forum page that lists the topics that may be help your navigation:
  1. Just to the left of the topic is a blue circle with 2 white upside down triangles. If you have already viewed the thread then this button takes you to the first unread post in the thread, which should be where you left off previously.
  2. There is also a blue rectangle with 2 white sideways triangles in the far right column after the name and time of the last post of each thread. This button takes you to the last post in the thread, which will also be the last page.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Since we launched, there have been some good suggestions to improve the site but they were in various threads and may have gotten lost in the shuffle. Therefore I would like to collect everything in one thread, so Josh and I have one place to look, react, and respond.

Suggest away...

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
The most ever online figure seems to be jumping around. I could have sworn it was around 24 sometime last night. Earlier it was 19, and now it's 18. Database resets or something else going on there?

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Like you said, I don't think the counter isn't accurate 100% of the time. I watched it Saturday night, and it didn't match up with who was online. Maybe our Top Man can chime in and tell us we're both nuts.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Ish Kabibble;n3314 said:
The most ever online figure seems to be jumping around. I could have sworn it was around 24 sometime last night. Earlier it was 19, and now it's 18. Database resets or something else going on there?

Software bug ( probably) or a by product of our current hosting.

I am aware. Tried to fix. Requires custom code in the short term. Irks me but has to be low priority for now.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
flappy;n2490 said:
I know I can type in the last page in the box up top to go forward, but is it possible to have a last page button for the lazy? I prefer that for threads with lot's of posts.

Working on a layout edit to help this

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Morpheus1976;n1292 said:
The allowed avatar size is 200x200, which is sufficiënt enough.
unfortunately, the display of the avatar is rather small, is it possible to get the display any bigger?

I'll shat I can do. It might jack up the mobile and other small screen browsing. But I'm paying attention.

M

Morpheushasleftthebuilding

we should have a cage, were members can fight each other.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I Wild Each It;n597 said:
Do the people getting voted down care enough about anonymous criticism to stop being douchers though?
FWIW I prefer the like system here better than a VU/VD system....I think with fair moderation it becomes unnecessary, it allows people to have a polite back and forth exchange and when it gets out of hand a mod can drop the hammer to keep the douchers on a leash.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The Fapout forum....I love naked women as well but it just seems odd to toss up an invite to jerk off on the front page lol. "Get your fap on here" We all know what's in there, we all like what's in there, I guess it all depends on how you want to spread the word. Please don't ban me....

delightone

Insert Crown here
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
BirdWatcher;n4505 said:
The Fapout forum....I love naked women as well but it just seems odd to toss up an invite to jerk off on the front page lol. "Get your fap on here" We all know what's in there, we all like what's in there, I guess it all depends on how you want to spread the word. Please don't ban me....
Lol

I know what you mean, the first few days ther was a t-girl frontpage i felt a bit gay coming her.
but they picked itup real quick.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
it looks pretty good so far guys. is it possible to get more topics to display on each section. currently it looks like its set at 15. UG has 50 something per page. its nice to scan everything than hit page next over and over. just a thought, if you agree on that.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
lookoutawhale;n5241 said:
it looks pretty good so far guys. is it possible to get more topics to display on each section. currently it looks like its set at 15. UG has 50 something per page. its nice to scan everything than hit page next over and over. just a thought, if you agree on that.
I think you can adjust how many you see in your user settings, Splinty and IWEI know for sure. Might be an idea to have the forum default show more and see as I think other people have suggested the same.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
BirdWatcher;n5246 said:
I think you can adjust how many you see in your user settings, Splinty and IWEI know for sure. Might be an idea to have the forum default show more and see as I think other people have suggested the same.
Correct.

Click your UserName at the top right hand of any page. Click User Settings. Then Account...scroll down to box that says "post per page"

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
^ cool thanks birdwatcher and wild each it. Yeah like birdwatcher mentioned it would be nice to have the default at the max (which i guess is 40 posts) when just reading things and not logged in. but its your call in the end to what your prefer on your forum.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
lookoutawhale;n5319 said:
^ cool thanks birdwatcher and wild each it. Yeah like birdwatcher mentioned it would be nice to have the default at the max (which i guess is 40 posts) when just reading things and not logged in. but its your call in the end to what your prefer on your forum.

I think it would be worth trying.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I Wild Each It;n5251 said:
Correct.

Click your UserName at the top right hand of any page. Click User Settings. Then Account...scroll down to box that says "post per page"

So it looks like that feature just expands how many posts you see once the thread is opened up, as it says. I think the issue LOAW is referring to and I am too is how any threads pop up on the forum page itself. Maybe its worth it to try and have 30-50 come up?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
BirdWatcher;n5367 said:
So it looks like that feature just expands how many posts you see once the thread is opened up, as it says. I think the issue LOAW is referring to and I am too is how any threads pop up on the forum page itself. Maybe its worth it to try and have 30-50 come up?
Fair enough.
Its now increased. Let's try it. May bring it somewhere in the middle if causes a lot of slow down for mobile users or slow internet.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
canuckster;n5402 said:
free jons forsberg and masato toys ffs

Don't start this shit please, lol. Masato Toys ban has been lifted.

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
Splinty;n5375 said:
Fair enough.
Its now increased. Let's try it. May bring it somewhere in the middle if causes a lot of slow down for mobile users or slow internet.
looks fantastic with more threads now. great job Splinty :cool:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
lookoutawhale;n5512 said:
looks fantastic with more threads now. great job Splinty :cool:
I was just about to write the same, some serious top men.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I love that users suggestions are being taken into account and we are all building this community together...its pretty awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.