Post all of your suggestions here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
Status
Not open for further replies.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
^^^^ Yup. I type a post knowing I'll instantly edit it if I space it out.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
When I quote a post, or just make a new one...the spacing is always perfect after I hit submit. Only happens to me when I copy/paste an article from an outside source...and I assumed it has something to do with the line breaks from the outside source, jiving with our software here.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I sucked Stillmatics WOODley;n26289 said:
I'm almost always on my Samsung S4 using Chrome. When I type it out and add my own spaces by hitting enter its all good. Once I submit the post it comes up on the thread all as one big sentence.

Man, I'm trying to fix this for you but can't duplicate.
I'm using chrome on desktop and on nexus 5/6.

Let me see if I can get my hands on a samsung phone. Pressing enter should definitely go to the next line...

like this.

Mertvaya Ruka

Feb 14, 2015
I Wild Each It;n26291 said:
This happens to me when I copy/paste and article from an outside source. Then I have to go back in, edit, and add spaces.
Same, articles look fine when editing but when saving some carriage returns are not registering it seems.

Mertvaya Ruka

Feb 14, 2015
A shortcut would be nice to the Off-Topic forum when you are in Cageside, or a rolldown menu with all the forums, going back and forth between sections is tedious.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Splinty;n26330 said:
Man, I'm trying to fix this for you but can't duplicate.
I'm using chrome on desktop and on nexus 5/6.

Let me see if I can get my hands on a samsung phone. Pressing enter should definitely go to the next line...

like this.

Just to be clear, when I'm typing the post there is no issue at all. Once I hit post reply and the post get submitted to the thread any spacing I did goes away. I'll try it here and see.

I

Wild

Each

It.

Mertvaya Ruka

Feb 14, 2015
One thing I think could help keep guys around once they sign up is a mailing list. I'm not sure what the content would be, perhaps at least reminders for Q&As, perhaps a weekly mailing?

That we get notifications on the site when stuff is happening is cool, the chat feature also help, however pretty much everyone check their email regularly, a weekly/bi-weekly newsletter would perhaps help retain users and keep them active until it becomes an habit to come here?

lookoutawhale

Mammal of the Sea
Jan 20, 2015
An MMA Calendar could be an interesting heading at the top with "forum news blog" You could have a little calendar and the dates of some of the big shows like Bellator, Invicta, Glory, UFC, WSOF, One FC. A little reminder. It could link to the Wikipedia page for that event.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
lookoutawhale;n30079 said:
An MMA Calendar could be an interesting heading at the top with "forum news blog" You could have a little calendar and the dates of some of the big shows like Bellator, Invicta, Glory, UFC, WSOF, One FC. A little reminder. It could link to the Wikipedia page for that event.
This is something we've been experimenting with. The problem is that the vendor took away the calendar that was in previous versions. We embedded a gmail calendar originally, but it was really laborious for just Wild and I to keep up with.

Would people be willing to help update an embedded calendar (gmail or otherwise) if it couldn't be done with this acciunt?

Gmail isnt pretty, but everyone could subscribe to it really easily to control updates on phone an all.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Every time I go to my message center and this threads comes up it puts me right to page 5, every single time.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I sucked Stillmatics WOODley;n30131 said:
Every time I go to my message center and this threads comes up it puts me right to page 5, every single time.

Takes me to page 3. Top Man!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.